No more NDA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] No more NDA

"@planetside2 good news planetsiders.. The NDA has been lifted. Talk amongst yourselves ;)"

https://twitter.com/PS_TRay/status/241553050471383040

Re: No more NDA

Woo!!

Comment

its like watching the run rise over a valley.

Comment

We gotta get some footage of some good teamwork for our Youtube channel !

|

Comment

Originally posted by Warlab View Post
          We gotta get some footage of some good teamwork for our Youtube channel !
          I second this! Could someone step up to the plate and offer to do this? I could help with some of the editing if needed. I would do it, but my computer isn't fast enough to run a recording software in the background and play the game.
          sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I could do this, I bought two separate hard drives at 7200 6 speed drives so makes the read and write speeds faster. but lack the knowledge to do it. Ill have to research it. I own fraps program but if its built into the game I dunno if it that would be better. Plus I had a awesome time flying the GAL with the team hella fun.

Comment

Fraps does work, took some screenshots today. I didnt test video because i didnt know it was lifted :p I will check how good my recording is with Fraps. I do have drop box so we can see what footage we can get and move easily to other people
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I used the in game recording for you tube. It has NO effect on my FPS how ever Uploading did take forever. It might be just easier to use fraps since It's stored onto you computer. this also adds the question is the file saved in a file format I can edit and mess around with. However there is no sound Trying to fix that problem.

Comment

Yes, Fraps is saved in a file format that can be edited easil. Only problem is is that a 4-5 minute clip is 4gb :p
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Not sure why they even bothered with an NDA. If you have confidence in your game you'd want to do everything possible to get the word out.

Silly companies.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Originally posted by Bernout View Post
                      Not sure why they even bothered with an NDA. If you have confidence in your game you'd want to do everything possible to get the word out.

Silly companies.

Bernout
                      Yes, but do you have confidence in the internet community?

The recent increase in companies releasing "betas" of a game that is almost completely finished means that some people are coming to expect a finished game from a beta - which is exactly what a beta isn't.

I'm sure they wanted to make sure major bugs and balance issues were somewhat sorted before the NDA was lifted to prevent massive negative feedback.
                      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X