Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My joystick its really joyful.. more of cant-get-it-working-stick.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My joystick its really joyful.. more of cant-get-it-working-stick.

Has anybody gotten a joy stick working? I have a freedom 2.4 cordless joystick. I have tried changing the dead zone and sensitivity on the joystick side and the sensitivity on the game side. I cannot find a way to dead zone my self to hover with out touching the joystick. my guy just flips over...and over ..and over lol.

Re: My joystick its really joyful.. more of cant-get-it-working-stick.

When i first tried to program my key bindings, it only thought a had a Y axis XD

They probably dont have full support for them yet, Id just wait
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Yeah, they mentioned in the Beta Feedback video that joystick support isn't fully implemented yet and is being worked on.
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

to tell you the truth, with the whole CRTL and Spacebar deal with going up and down (which is different from the throttle) mouse might work better, but testing it will reap results on which to decide.
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

The Ascend and descend can be placed onto the joystick, speed for my throttle button. How ever since it isn't supported yet the throttle is just a on and off button just like the W and S keys are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X