Higby Replies to Beta Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Higby Replies to Beta Feedback

Reddit has a collection of Higby's responses from the beta feedback thread here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...beta_feedback/

Highlights for me:

They're gonna try MAX timers and resource costs, as well as making them equipable like vehicles instead of letting you spawn as them.

They're planning on implementing a "mission" system that lets leaders with the appropriate certs set beacons on the main map for things like air support, attack/defend, engineer support, etc. These would only be visible to players who check off the appropriate options. Ex. A Reaver pilot might only check off air support markers.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Re: Higby Replies to Beta Feedback

I do not like the MAX suit idea at all, if there gonna do that they have to buf them even more for themto be worth any resources. I play max alot and would hate to hae to pay -_-
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

He states that MAX AA and AV weaponry at least, will be getting buffs.

He also stated that (like vehicles) you will be able to cert into reductions in cooldown timers and the like, so that if you choose to specialize in the MAX you can pull one pretty much whenever you need.

More critically, they are considering not allowing you to swap to MAX units at a Galaxy.

Read the whole damn paragraph!
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
        He states that MAX AA and AV weaponry at least, will be getting buffs.

He also stated that (like vehicles) you will be able to cert into reductions in cooldown timers and the like, so that if you choose to specialize in the MAX you can pull one pretty much whenever you need.

More critically, they are considering not allowing you to swap to MAX units at a Galaxy.

Read the whole damn paragraph!
        hahaha i will :) the special thing will be, can you "resupply" a max suit at a galaxy ;)

read it, it might be interesting....i certainly do want my hand-held AA on the MAX to be buffed, all it does right now is piss off the plane
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

MAXes in PS1 have a 5 minute timer iirc.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
          <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
          DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X