Advertising the TG Brand and Opening Relations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising the TG Brand and Opening Relations

We all know PS2 is simply huge and currently the game has so much more to add. This all in mind I've noticed that TG has played a bit tight with locked squads and such. Today I played with a platoon that had loose organization and a squad that simply worked perfectly. TG will never have enough players to be a majority of a team ever.

To really reach the true capabilities of this game I think we need to have an active group that seeks cooperation with other "outfits" as they call them. We also need to just in general be accepting of randoms. Lets be serious most people who will play PS2 want to be a part of an awesome and epic team.

Re: Advertising the TG Brand and Opening Relations

We might also try and get with the Purrfectstorm (Margaret Krohn) and get in on the Friday Night Ops. They showed a few outfits tonight and how they operate. I caught Azure Twilight and I must say they coordination was awesome. 2 squads jumping the walls of a base and hitting the gens was pretty sweet. There were also 1300 viewers while I was watching. Those numbers would definitely put TG in a spotlight.

Here's the link to that part of the forums. It's public, so anyone can look at it. http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...-night-ops.24/

Comment

played with a really solid group on East 1 called "Sunder HQ". Not sure if we're still active since we might be going west etc. They're all prior military dudes which at the time focused on infantry/armor combat. When/IF we get our air section up and running at full power would be something cool to be the group that could carry them around. Especially with the Gal changes to vehicle transpo

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Please remember, if you start a squad by inviting someone else, it locks the squad by default. I've done this a few times and run around for hours wondering why no-one is joining our awesome squad.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Can you start a squad by yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
            Can you start a squad by yourself?
            no you cant create a squad with just yourself
            F11 is kinda random and you may or may not be SL
            invite somebody to your squad and you are SL, then name squad and 'enable recruitment' to open squad

Comment

Some notes managing squads:

To form a platoon I recommend making sure that you have two squads, and that they are properly named before connecting the two squads by one SL sending an invite to the other SL. You possibly have to do this manually by filling in the SL name in the "invite to form platoon" box. After the platoon is formed, controlling recruitment status, and squad name is under control of only the platoon leader for the entire group AFAIK. But the system may also just be bugged and working erratically.

If you switch members from one squad to another, their voip squad channel may not be switched. To circumvent this, have them leave squad, and join the second squad.

Comment

The platoon structure allows for both 'fire teams' and multiple squads. Mastering the Platoon system would be best as I know its hard to organize 12 players so why not two six man squads? It is really up to the SL at the time though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X