Female NC Avatar Model Needed for Filming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female NC Avatar Model Needed for Filming

Please keep the replies to this request clean as I do not want Admins locking this thread.

I need a volunteer to act as a female (to play the role of Auraxis in a Machinima short film I am working on) in the NC faction.

This is a non-speaking part. I simply need you to stand, move, and pose while I shoot (video) the female avatar in various locations and under various lighting conditions.

The footage will not be used for anything kinky (see trailer for the movie below).

You will get credits in the video. I will need an hour or so but even 30 minutes will be helpful. The project is ongoing so I will be calling on volunteers again for the role of Auraxis and others.

I am available for filming most days and evenings (except during the day on weekends). Just pm me or contact me here.

I will use any and all who volunteer, so no one will be left out of the new "movie".

E-Male

sigpic

Re: Female NC Avatar Model Needed for Filming

I don't know if I should feel offended that you assume we'd be dirty or ashamed that you were right or disappointed that I can't make my couch joke.

In either case Ill offer a couple minutes of spare time.

Comment

Now that you've got your (wo)man Emale how about we get YT to make that joke ?
      Go for it YT....hang it out there ;)

|

Comment

I posted b4 I watched the video.

Emale, man I can't stop laughing. You are Da Man!
        Lord, I'm going to hear you in my dreams calling for Auraxis.

|

Comment

Originally posted by Warlab View Post
          Now that you've got your (wo)man Emale how about we get YT to make that joke ?
          Go for it YT....hang it out there ;)
          I think you refer to this . . .

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
            I think you refer to this . . .

are you 16? are you sexy? are you hairless? than you can be sure you are a NEW WOman

great video explaining the new generation of girl expectancy

PM sent
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I think about 95% of my character avatars are female African-Auraxians. I'll probably bump that up to 100% after the wipe...

Should probably take a lot of static shots of characters, though, as the running/moving animations are still pretty stiff. My avatar dances...about as well as I do in real life...

Comment

Here is the latest video in the Auraxis Saga I am writing and producing. I hope to incorporate lots of TGers into the story as the project progresses.

sigpic

Comment

Still looking for a volunteer for 30 minutes of filming (non speaking role) as the female avatar Auraxis.

PM me or email me for filming between 11 am and 4pm EST today.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X