Appointment of Game Officer for Planetside 2 at TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Appointment of Game Officer for Planetside 2 at TG

It is my great pleasure to announce the appointment of Jeepo as Game Officer for Planetside 2 at TG.

Jeepo has been at TG for many years and brings with him a wealth of experience from other titles. Formerly an Admin for various titles including PR, BF3 and Arma before becoming Game Officer for Arma 2 at TG, Jeepo has a served his community on numerous occasions and demonstrated a commitment to the core principles of Tactical Gamer time and again. He also has a great deal of experience in multiplayer gaming.

Please join me in congratulating Jeepo on his appointment and thanking him for stepping up to the plate once more to benefit his Community.

Well done old bean and many thanks!

Re: Appointment of Game Officer for Planetside 2 at TG

Congrats Jeepo, keeping yourself busy still I see!

Seeing lots of familiar faces involved here, might have to see what all the fuss is about when I get my setup sorted again :)
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

I welcome our new leader and stand ready to be his subservient slave!
      sigpic

Comment

A steady hand on the tiller. Congrats Jeepo.

Comment

Oh no, anyone but him!!!

Comment

I can only assume this has come out since the previous threads were all crying to some type of leadership within the PS2 section of TG. Finally someone just made a decision and went with it.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
              I can only assume this has come out since the previous threads were all crying to some type of leadership within the PS2 section of TG. Finally someone just made a decision and went with it.
              I suspect that the senior TG Admin had been planning on appointed a PS2 Admin(s) for quite some time now. TG appoints admins for all the games it supports, in a timely and orderly fashion.
              sigpic

Comment

Very good choice for GO. Best of luck Jeepo!

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                  I suspect that the senior TG Admin had been planning on appointed a PS2 Admin(s) for quite some time now. TG appoints admins for all the games it supports, in a timely and orderly fashion.
                  Of course it does and I knew this was coming from conversations with other members. My post was referring to the fact there has been discourse and confusion among the community regarding "wtf are we doing". Now that it hopefully won't be so "ad hoc" we can progress forward into forming a force to be recognized.

Comment

Pfft. We all know there is a kabal of trusted TG-alu/illu-minati who all come from the same general "Admin and Bans" underground society who always... and I mean always are playing the field far far faster than we the meek see. ;D

Excellent news. 'grats Jeepo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                      Pfft. We all know there is a kabal of trusted TG-alu/illu-minati who all come from the same general "Admin and Bans" underground society who always... and I mean always are playing the field far far faster than we the meek see. ;D

Excellent news. 'grats Jeepo.
                      Same thing in PR broski.

Comment

Naah, this decision was made long before any threads popped up. We tend not to make random off-the-cuff decisions like this. But the game IS in beta, players are experimenting, and there was no issue in just letting people play and explore on their own and get a feel for the game.
                        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Congrats Jeepo, its good to see you in a GO position again.
                          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Does Jeepo play PS2? (said whilst winking my eye) hehe

Comment

Congrats to your Jeepo. I think the way you did your nails convinced them you were the one for the job. lol.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X