X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers still down?

At the movies....they up yet? Will be on later if they are :thumbup:

Re: Servers still down?

The server are supposed to be open and will apparently run all night to make up for the down time today.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...ouncements.19/
    Viking

Comment

they currently are extremely laggy since the patch higby posted a server message saying there looking into it. Some of us were getting 6 FPS and other times just frame skips

Comment

I find, especially for the last patch or two, deleting my useroptions.ini file and having the game make it fresh solved all my fps problems and more, and let me run at medium settings vs all low.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Also, I would like to point out that you should now set your graphics settings on what your computer could afford. The advice to avoid putting everything to low because it would give worse performance than medium is now false. They have fixed the card resource allocation issues, so don't worry about any setting shenanigans, in case that is giving people issues.
          I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X