We NEED to Recruit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We NEED to Recruit

If we are to become a more effective community/outfit within Planetside 2, TacticalGamer needs to expand its numbers. And this isn't something that one person can do on their own. I think we need to start a "Recruiting Team" for Planetside 2. I volunteer myself to be head of this team. I haven't been able to get a word with Jeepo lately, and PM's are too slow, so I figure I would throw it out here - to the rest of the TG:PS2 community. If they approve of the idea, I would need several things:

Public Relations - I can formulate where we need to hit, but it's hard for me to get a convincing message over text to someone. This person or people would help make sure that the message and name of Tactical Gamer are purported the proper way.

Video crew - We need to make videos to advertise ourselves. I know E-male is already making

Scouting crew
    - inviting other small clans and finding forums (big and small) to spread the TG name to.

What if we became a community/outfit that would be 3 platoons strong on the weekends? A force to reckon with.
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Re: We NEED to Recruit

He knows trust me, I bug the hell out of jeepo about PS2 daily. That being said we just got the group "together" so to speak. Things are being worked out, its not going to happen immediately but it will happen. If you need to contact someone fill free to hit me up on TS or PM me I'm on both daily.

Comment

Send people to TacticalGamer.com

Maybe squads can be called TacticalGamer.com1/2/3/etc...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
        Send people to TacticalGamer.com

Maybe squads can be called TacticalGamer.com1/2/3/etc...?
        I would just type it in squad chat. That way, when you leave, you don't have random people under the banner of TG.
        Viking

Comment

Another thing with recruiting is, we have to make ourselves presentable to people, not just a rag-tag group of guys XD (not saying we are by any means, but yall know what I mean :p)
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Have we advertised at all on the PS2 main forums? Its also a little confusing when people see TG but aren't directly linked to the PS2 section of TG.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Whats the goal for players? 100? 200? PS2 continent supremacy? There are some pretty hard core clans out there ranging into the hundreds. What would be your "limit"?
              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

No limit as such, I do think however we need a decent number to be relatively self sufficient. That means that we can jump on at any time and expect to see other TG guys. As it stands we have about 40 people in the Platoon, and more of you guys still to join. Now not everyone is or wants to be a leader. Without leadership, just like in any team based game we won't do well. So if we get a high number of players and players willing to step up and organise, then we will be at that point I am looking for.

Comment

One important thing is even if we recruit people in game they wont be around after the next wipe unless we get them on our forums.

Comment

I need all those interested in helping to recruit contact me via PM or TS. We will be setting up objectives Sunday and Monday.
                    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

Heya,
                      saw your post in PR forum, I'll run with y'all.
                      As a grunt or Liberator pilot.
                      litoralis, litoralis, litorale, adj (Latin)
                      1. of the seashore
                      2. Beach bum

Comment

This whole thing sounds really spammy to me. I understand inviting people to the forums if they are having a fun time in our squads and even having some sort of "about us" thread on the PS2 forums much as was once done in PR.
                        I just feel like if we need a public relations and a scouting team then we are doing something wrong in the first place.

Comment

Video Crew reporting for duty!

sigpic

Comment

Interesting video.

Comment

E-Male, if you want assistance with videos, let me know. I'm not that experienced, but I have FRAPS and Bandicam. I can do a little editing and at least help get a few shops tfor you to edit in on some events. I also have a few videos up, but they are nothing special.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X