Beta Key Giveaways

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Beta Key Giveaways

Planetside 2 Europe on Facebook is handing out Beta Keys again!

Git 'em while they're hot!

sigpic

Re: Beta Key Giveaways

Thanks for the notification, but they were all in use more then 30 minutes before this post :(

Comment

That's unfortunate.

In the past, they have had multiple giveaways during the day. So, it might not hurt to keep your eyes on their FB/twitter feeds for more. ;)

sigpic

Comment

Rawr, they did... and I was working the whole time. How depressing... I am so close to saying #$(^%&*$(^#% it and getting Alpha Squad.... but then I say no... no... you can get one.... :)

Either way I gotta undergo a very very very very long DL though :P So it may as well be free if I am gonna go through that. xD

On that note any idea if this game going to be released on disc too? It would really suck if it was a pure DL game, being so big. Lots of people have bad DL speeds, yet get decent pings when playing and don't lag out at all... and are willing to pay for a disc. :)

Comment

Originally posted by shadow85 View Post
          Rawr, they did... and I was working the whole time. How depressing... I am so close to saying #$(^%&*$(^#% it and getting Alpha Squad.... but then I say no... no... you can get one.... :)

Either way I gotta undergo a very very very very long DL though :P So it may as well be free if I am gonna go through that. xD

On that note any idea if this game going to be released on disc too? It would really suck if it was a pure DL game, being so big. Lots of people have bad DL speeds, yet get decent pings when playing and don't lag out at all... and are willing to pay for a disc. :)
          Either way if you do get it on discs, you'll still have to download the updates and such which can be big.
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I'm cool with updates, maybe take a few hours or so. The core game is generally huge though :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X