Recruitment Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruitment Video

With recruiting starting soon I would like to ask the more creative members of are community to submit videos to aid in said recruiting drive. I excited to see what you guys can come up with. Use this thread for submissions and discussion on them.

Re: Recruitment Video

I'd love to offer body assistance for these videos but I fear I could not provide good video myself.

Biggest suggestions would be a huge 30 odd player air fleet or a coordinated MAX hot drop :D

Comment

I think a video should try to reflect what is specific about tg. There are many outfits that can have a multiple of our players to field. Perhaps the focus should lay on different aspects like openness, organisation,... not sure what exactly.

Comment

I'd kill to see an organized march ;D

Comment

A video not unlike the old Sturmgrenadier video (Maxim of Many, Creed of One) would be brilliant. Take aside the whole "story" aspect of it and show what TG's about on a small-scale with a little bit of humour interjected and that's a guaranteed winner.

Comment

Originally posted by LordFuzzywig View Post
            A video not unlike the old Sturmgrenadier video (Maxim of Many, Creed of One) would be brilliant. Take aside the whole "story" aspect of it and show what TG's about on a small-scale with a little bit of humour interjected and that's a guaranteed winner.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkmv8pSKZyo
            |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

I've been trying to get Premiere to work on my computer by about 15 different installations from CS4 to CS6 so that I can output 1920x1080p videos and not crap 1280x1080 like the "trial" wants me to. If anyone has any working versions, please PM me regarding them, as I have some badass vid ideas.
              |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
                I think a video should try to reflect what is specific about tg. There are many outfits that can have a multiple of our players to field. Perhaps the focus should lay on different aspects like openness, organisation,... not sure what exactly.
                I think you on to something. Let me get some sleep and Ill think of something you kinda turned on the light bulb sorta speak.

Comment

Here is a silly one.

We need massive cooperation to get some examples of massive coordination at the parade square.

sigpic

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Remember,

We can't make great recruitment videos without great teamwork footage.

I hope to get some very large platoon-level scenes at the parade ground with everyone's help.

Perhaps this weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                        Remember,

We can't make great recruitment videos without great teamwork footage.

I hope to get some very large platoon-level scenes at the parade ground with everyone's help.

Perhaps this weekend.
                        Definitely! A basic video showing footage of gameplay with the voice comms highlighting the coordination between squads would be great.

I think our recruitment videos should be held to the same standard we expect of gameplay in TG.

This guy has made some excellent videos for TG that I think should be the standard by which our efforts are measured.

http://www.youtube.com/user/goreziad
                        Viking

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...