Found a list of outfits per server. 4vs :O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a list of outfits per server. 4vs :O

"Not found a similar post like this anywhere since the wipe, so lets nail down which outfit is where:

East:
    Himalia
    Black Widow Company (TR)
    GOTR (VS)
    War machine (NC)

Leda
    The Enclave (TR)
    Quantum Dawn (VS)
    Toxin Raiders (VS)
    The Vindicators (VS)
    Xen of Onslaught (VS)

Thermisto
    Archangels (NC)

West:
    Metis
    Cybernetic Punks (TR)
    Devil Dogs (NC)
    The Forty Deuce (VS)
    Hayabusa (VS)
    Murder Herd (TR)
    Outfit X (NC)
    TRG (TR)

Adrastea

Amalthea
    Battle Group Agamemnon (TR)

EU:
    Thyone
    Blood Legion (TR)
    Brutal Delux (NC)
    Outcasters (TR)
    Soul Reapers (TR)

Herse
    Deathwatch (VS)

Chaldene"

from planetsideuniverse's forum:
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=48149

----
    So, the enclave... the group with the worst reputation of anyone it seems.
    And 4 vs, I've heard of "toxin raiders".

Well I suppose we were looking for a fight :icon24:.

Re: Found a list of outfits per server. 4vs :O

Where is our oufit? I don't see it.

|

Comment

Curious that the VS aren't doing better with 4 outfits, which makes me suspect they are rather small outfits and/or that the enclave was picking on them excessively last night.

This list is missing a few names (not to mention ours) but the big one I don't see is Azure Twilight (VS). I had heard that they might be setting up on Themisto, but that was a while ago.

Also, what do you mean by the Enclave having "the worst reputation"?
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
        Curious that the VS aren't doing better with 4 outfits, which makes me suspect they are rather small outfits and/or that the enclave was picking on them excessively last night.

This list is missing a few names (not to mention ours) but the big one I don't see is Azure Twilight (VS). I had heard that they might be setting up on Themisto, but that was a while ago.

Also, what do you mean by the Enclave having "the worst reputation"?
        I think this is a list of "known" outfits from PS1, as to the Enclave its a lot of forum drama crap.

Comment

Sturmgrenadier (NC) and Azure Twilight (VS) are both large veteran PS1 clans that I don't see represented here.

My point is just to take this list with a grain of salt, it is by no means an exhaustive list.
          Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

The Enclave is probably contributing heavily to the huge imbalance towards TR that you usually see on Leda. They're the ones who pull the eight full galaxies drops and armored columns and so on.

Comment

The Enclave bombed someone's funeral in-game is what I heard. There was a cease-fire.

Comment

From what little I know from forum browsing, the Enclave tried to get all the big outfits on Metis. Azure Twilight, Xen of Onslaught, and other outfits in that Vanu alliance went to Leda. The Enclave found out and basically said that the VS outfits were chickens (in much stronger language) and so they move to Leda to piss the VS off.
                Viking

Comment

This is correct. Enclave are the TR that we see on Leda pretty much steamrolling through. AT/GOTR were suspected on Leda but they're somewhere else. And warlab, respectfully, TG doesn't have a big following yet in PS2 on the scale of these other outfits.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

NC Spec-Ops is on Leda currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
                      TG doesn't have a big following yet in PS2 on the scale of these other outfits.
                      Let's be the pesky thorn in the side than :)
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

We can actually accomplish a lot if we just spread out through many squads. This will actually improve recruitment potential too.

Currently, and this will change tomorrow probably with the update, we should focus our efforts around the Zurvan-Rashnu-Mao trinity. Invading the TR up north is very easy but actually keeping Mao requires effort if Zurvan isn't had.

But it wont matter much by patch release.

Comment

• AFAIk there are two other outfits on NC; the spec ops dudes, and 77th trailblazers or something. But I think both are actually smaller than us. THey seem to be decent guys so far, so no complaints there. I forsee us working together with them.

• As for the enclave irritating all the vanu... I think they are helping them actually. There is so much vanu, that I bet they are happy there is such a big outfit on TR.

• @Ytman I don't follow your reasoning that we should focus on MAO. I see different ways of thinking about the 3 way fights. Mine is
                            1) What percentage of players do we have currently.
                            2) Calculate the equivalent amount of auraxium bases we should theoretically be able to hold
                            3) Try to capture and hold this amount of bases, if easy, perhaps try to get one more auraxium base.

I would rarely be tempted to go more than one auraxium base over my calculated goal.

Then I would never attack the team that is weaker when I am the weakest team. I would get only rashnu, being our 'legitimate' property you could say, but almost never Mao, because that would force the TR to fight us. If the two weaker teams fight eachother, Vanu simply take the whole map.

So taking mao is giving vanu the whole map. I would hold Tawrich and Rashnu first, but I would prefer Tawrich to Rashnu. PRefer keeping back the vanu, and making the TR fight them too.

Or in short, I think the best strategy (with the main goal of gaining auraxium) is to always try to make the other factions fight eachother. I would only push a team, if they are at the third team's warpgate. SO If Vanu pushes TR off the map, I would attack straight to the vanu warpgate. Once they fall back from the TR gate, I would be ready to fall back to Tawrich.
                            It's like Risk; it is often the player who manages to stay out of the fight longest, that wins in the end.

I also feel one should never fight a three-way fight. I say never for brevity; if one does want to fight a three-way fight, only do so if you are say 90% sure you can kill both of them. E.g. When fighting over crown, andthree factions are involved...The middle of the map is where most time and lives are lost imo.

Well that is roughly my strategy. I am so surprised to sometimes hear very different takes on it. One example is when people say the crown is important. Unless you have a good population advantage and you should be able to hold at least 4 bases from calculation (cfr supra)...I don't see why people would ever go to the crown unless they have a repeating deathwish. Such fights can of course be fun sometimes :p. But as a strategy to gain $ I Don't see the point.

Going off topic, but that is ok in this thread.

Comment

I saw Azure Twilight squads on Himalia.
                            Viking

Comment

TR will almost certainly hold the major advantage on Leda, especially when the Enclave is on, no matter what. And they will always steamroll, simply due to zerg. It doesn't matter that the Vanu might have four outfits, TR has one super-massive outfit and that's zerg enough to work.

A few of us personally witnessed the insane force that is the Enclave, as I took potshots at one incoming full Gal... two... four... eight... I lost count how many there were. I nearly downed one, but it would've only made a dent. They flew right past our forces, zerged Zurvan, and took it within minutes.

So my current thinking right now, once the next wipe comes again, is that we need to avoid whatever server the Enclave focuses on, unless we're intent on getting steamrolled no matter what.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X