Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You should have 10,000 cert points! New update is awesome!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should have 10,000 cert points! New update is awesome!

Perhaps this didn't warrant thread, but my enthousiasm got the better of my reason :D.

Well, I hope you have 10 000, because I do!

Re: You should have 10,000 cert points! New update is awesome!

10,000!

I only got 3,000.

And a rock.
    sigpic

Comment

Certs well spent!

sigpic

Comment

Can't wait! :)

Comment

I got about 5000.

Comment

You should have 10,000 cert points! New update is awesome!

Just a reminder, in some cases you can only apply one cert at a time, so it might not be worth it to max out a particular vehicle/weapon. I learned this the hard way ;). ...but it's free certs so no big deal!

Comment

And you constantly gain cert points while in game.
              Viking

Comment

Apparently the passive cert gain has been added back in at the (excessive) rate of 4-5 certs per minute. O.o

This is reportedly in order to test the high level certs that nobody has been able to unlock yet.

Another character wipe is due with the next patch, enjoy it while you can and try out many different play styles.
                Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

10,000 woot woot
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I got 10000 points too..but wasted them all on T-Shirts and Snack food..... bleh...
                    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

It seems that 10,000 is the cap that you can accumulate at once.

Spend them all! You'll get more quickly.

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Did not find that an additional 15,000 or so Certs with all the perks it brought made much difference. In many cases I had trouble seeing any difference at all (but then again I am an old man . . .).

If anything, it will make me more cautious as to how I spend money on this game (which I LOVE).
                        sigpic

Comment

I found that increased ammo coupled with the fully upgraded Vanguard shield and Stealth certs greatly increased my survivability in the Vanguard.

3 Grenades carried at once can be very useful when storming a building.

Comment

You guys need to remember that the ideas behind the certs were to give you more options. While some of them are direct power upgrades the main idea was that most of these would be "sidegrades", to allow the veteran player to not be out and out more powerful than a newbie, but to be more versatile.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X