• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higby Stream today.

You can catch the recording.

http://www.twitch.tv/las0m/b/334355361

Major points:
    Some sidegrade weapons, two new lmgs, two new assault rifles, two new carbines, two new sniper rifles, per factions.
    New shield generator mechanics. bomb plant/defuse style ala Counter Strike
    Patch release Midnight Friday PST. Thats Thursday night - Friday morning.
    Two servers only, one US and one Euro

Re: Higby Stream today.

Definitely like the track this game is on right now. I think its going to just continue to get better and better. I just want to know if you can conquer a whole continent, forcing the other two off, or if it'll be a "Gate Camp" scenario where you push them all the way back, but have to contain them

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
      Definitely like the track this game is on right now. I think its going to just continue to get better and better. I just want to know if you can conquer a whole continent, forcing the other two off, or if it'll be a "Gate Camp" scenario where you push them all the way back, but have to contain them
      Like in PS1, you can never cap a warpgate. So what you will ultimately see is a huge mobilisation of one faction's forces after so long where that "camped" faction puts all its resources into pushing back the "campers" and start regaining ground again. And regardless of what anyone says, that's a really hard thing to counter. When 650 people are spawning in one tight little area, you won't be able to hold it for long.

Comment

The important thing I took away from this is that Higby is a terrible pilot. :D

That and the fact they (somewhat) accurately modeled the appearance of the sun at very high / very low latitudes.

Also, Esamir will be on the same server as Indar. You will be able to warp from cont to cont using a new console at your warpgate.
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Cool. So tres cool.

I saw some new visual effects at the Tawraw Tech Plant that get activate when the plant is under control -- very awesome. I am going to hand around the tech plant during night cycles until I capture it on video.

Seems every other day I see a new visual feature or one new to me.

This game is made for videography.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...