Saturday Ops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Ops

Had an awesome time tonight on Indar fighting the TR and then the VS. We were running two squads, with a good mix of TG and non-TG personnel. Through our efforts we were able to capture multiple large bases throughout the evening, including: Rashnu, Zurvan, and Peris. I would just like to give a shout out to some of the guys that helped such as Drona, Angle, and Ninja -- there were many others, but its late and I can't seem to recall their names.

Anyways, just wanted to say that I had a good time playing and leading.

Re: Saturday Ops

Yea, it was great! You did a fantastic job leading, as did Drona and Angelo! And anybody else that lead, I honestly cant remember because I just started playing with yall so I dont know names well. I think the best times had were in the small outposts, like hydrophonics and rust mesa. Rust mesa was an awesome, fight to the last man defense. The two squads were a good mix of TG and randoms, and it seemed to work out well. Had we gotten just a couple more TG fellas in, we might have even been able to start a 3rd squad, possibly one dedicated completely to air assets! It was a blast and I am looking forward to booty-whooping with yall!
    May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

For the size of our group we did accomplish quite a bit against some well organised opposition. I earned 2 levels during the Rust Mesa fight, well done.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Glad to hear it and see a bunch of new names step up!!!!!

Comment

Yes, it was a great day for the Congies, taking Peris was an epic win for the team.. Too bad most you logged right after, just before our team was pushed back on both the southern and western fronts.. all the way back to the Warpgate on both fronts. I think we, as a faction, were just way over extended on our gains. Having more than half the map, means there is a lot of ground that is not being secured. And we had so many resources wasting time at Zurvan, which could not be flipped, we lost Rashnu, then Peris, and they just bum rushed us along the edges.

The impeding loss of Peris was absolutely brutal, they must have brought every trooper they had down there. It only took about 20 minutes to lose it. I was in a MBT when the walls main shields finally came down, there must have been 20+ tanks that blew through the west gate. I lasted a whole 3 seconds, maybe. The whole time we were at Peris is exactly what this game is about, epic battles on a massive scale. Something I was unaware of at the time we took Peris, the turrets were all gone, they were bugged, they never respawned, which may explain why we were able to take it so easily....... and since it is so close to the Vans warpgate, would explain why they were able to zerg it back so easily.

On another note, not sure if this was happening to anyone else, but I was ticking for 100+ ExP for taking a control point every minute or so, maybe it was much more. I went from rank level 5 to 8 last night and gained some 40+ certs. Amazing bug/glitch IMO, I wonder if anyone else was getting the same?
          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
          E Pluribus Unum
          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

I recommend a dedicated AA squad, BGA lead a group of AA equipped MAX's that was devistating to enemy air power. We were so effective that the enemy had to resort to Tank Columns to get troops on the bases we were at. And then they were frustrated, they couldn't take the base. We had 2 air assets that would bait the enemy into flying into range. If we can get organized like that, so that we have flag assualt infanrty squad, tank support squad, AA squad and an air asset squad. We should be able to over run about anything.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X