Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're at war

Hello all,

First, I thought I would formally re-introduce myself to you all. My name is Sam, I am 16, and live in Georgia. I used to be a part of TG PR a couple years ago, but had a very distinct lack of maturity which resulted in making many bad decisions in how I interacted with this community, and prompted my eventual leave. Its been awhile, and I (hope) I have aged and matured enough to be welcome back in, and so far I have been having a blast playing with you all :) Aside from gaming, my main hobbies are aviation and SCUBA, specifically shark diving :) Anyways, that wasnt the point of my post, just thought I should put in an intro so nobody was confused as to why I just randomly started posting.

Smedley tweeted about this video tonight, and I watched and thought it was very well done, especially given the difficulty required in making machinima in the beta. Very good promotional video for PS2, it is almost official trailer quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPuY2...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy!

EDIT: The devs must have REALLY liked it because since I posted it, Higby and 2 other devs have tweeted it, and the facebook page promoted it.
    Last edited by SoloDaNINJA; 10-15-2012, 08:44 AM.
    May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Re: We're at war

Oh wow. That's spectacular.

The filmography, the war-reporter style footage and audio mix - I love the atmosphere it creates.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Same, just watched it and really like what he did with it.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Thanks for that link. Great vid.

Comment

great video, enjoyed very much, hope he produces some more stuff
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

This was an amazing video, very well done. Thanks for posting this.
            sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Nicely done -- Learned a lot about in-game videography just watching it!

His style is much more polished than my own. I plan to study his editing closely.

Here is one of my one attempts at PS2 Machinima:

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...