• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Todays Patch Notes: 2,062MB.

Lot's of good fixes out this week.

First a couple known issues we'll hotfix asap:
    Weapons are not purchasable in the marketplace, but are in the Cert trees
    The Dalton and Tank Buster, Liberator weapons, are not purchasable from Cert trees
    Headlines:

Infantry and vehicle weapons are unlocked with cert points instead of Auraxium
    Auraxium rewards were removed from the game
    Cert points are earned with every 250 experience points instead of 1000 experience points
    Gameplay implants were removed, will return later as a loadout slot
    Weapon medals grant cert point rewards

Top Player Bugs Resolved:
    Frame rate shouldn't affect fire rate
    Infiltrators should not be able to fire while cloaked
    Ability system improvements to help protect against abilities getting stuck on or off
    Ammo boxes and mines should be more responsive
    Fixed an issue where players would get into a semi-dead state
    Resolved an issue where players would log in or spawn at a location in the middle of the zone
    Platoons should no longer get in a broken leaderless state
    Players should no longer spawn at zero health
    Removed a case where players could get weapons into an unusable state
    The heal and repair tools now have sticky targeting

Weapons:
    All shotgun damage and range has been reduced
    TR shotgun rate of fire is a little slower, but it is still the fastest shotgun
    Projectile drop was slightly increased

Vehicles:
    Damage of Rocket Pods, Lightning 75mm, 40mm Grenade Launchers and Liberator 105mm cannon increased against Main Battle Tanks
    Flak damage reduced by ~5%
    Repair tool is now 25% slower on vehicles
    Liberator health increased by 10%
    A tuning pass has been done on tank turret controls. They should feel more responsive.
    Range of Scout Radar on Flash has been reduced
    Galaxy acquire timer is now 20 minutes instead of 30

Certs:
    Scout Radar certification is now 4 ranks. Maximum range reduced to 200 meters
    Galaxy acquire timer certifications now capable of reducing timer to 5 minutes
    Mineguard certifications are now 4 ranks

Misc:
    Queues for logging in to full servers or zones (no more having to spam the play button or warp button)
    Client performance optimizations

Re: Todays Patch Notes: 2,062MB.

is it just me or do I never see optimization for amd based machines in any of these patches?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
      is it just me or do I never see optimization for amd based machines in any of these patches?
      I actually received a significant boost last patch. It seem hit or miss though, YMMV

Comment

Client performance optimizations

They don't differentiate between systems. They have said that they are unhappy with performance on both brands so it is really irrelevant.

Comment

All good improvements, though I do wish they would give us specific stats when they nerf/buff something.
          May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
            I actually received a significant boost last patch. It seem hit or miss though, YMMV
            Same, Im getting 20 more FPS form last patch :p its silky smooth for me on medium now
            Still battling a crashing problem, so I'll test higher when everything is stable

P.S. SOE support is AWESOME! I get a response back every time like 10 minutes later :p
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Well, they improved the graphics. If you put everything to high you will notice a difference. Game looks amazing now. Also the cert point gain is pretty good now. Got about 50 in hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                I've observed that those with AMD processors have been complaining about sub-par performance since the start of beta. It seems like this game (at least right now) heavily favors Intel processors.

Comment

Originally posted by Servo View Post
                  I've observed that those with AMD processors have been complaining about sub-par performance since the start of beta. It seems like this game (at least right now) heavily favors Intel processors.
                  Or AMD users are more superstitious :p.

I remember when I entered the beta that people thought a specific server was set up to be better for amd, another for intel. Weeks later it turns out a broken router was causing the lag problems on the east coast...
                  Just sayin, when people don't know a cause, we tend to find patterns that aren't there all the time. I doubt very much that the devopers are working more for intel users than amd. It is just infinitely complicated on PC. Nearly every computer is different.

Comment

Todays Patch Notes: 2,062MB.

Utilizing 1 core out of 6 and 55% card usage.........not superstitious , poor code
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X