Outfit Uniforms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outfit Uniforms

This has been mentioned as coming in a future patch, me and jeepo decided this should be up to the outfit. We don't know the details yet so this poll is just to see if the outfit will be willing to use one or not. Will be up for two weeks. Should the group turn out to want an Outfit uniform will have a separate poll a specific uniform later.
    For
    86.21%
    Against
    13.79%

The poll is expired.

Re: Outfit Uniforms

I'm for a modest uniform, I'm not sure what the extent of the uniform customization is (I'm just hearing about this now) but some room to customize yourself would be nice within the uniform itself, I.E. part of one's uniform is the same as everyone else in the outfit, but you still have a part (A helmet lets say) that you could do whatever with.

Comment

I'm all for it. Sounds like a good idea
      sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

i second this
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Personally, it depends on what the Outfit Uniform overwrites.

If it overwrites the camo slot, I'd be somewhat disappointed. I would like the freedom to switch between temperate, desert and snowfield camos at will.

If it overwrites the Decal slot (like World of Tanks) then I'm all for it.
          Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Agreed with same conditions as Strait. Have they done screenshots to show what it'll be like at all?

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

We should also consider whether it will cost money or not.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
              <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
              DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

How will the outfit customization work with the camo patterns that SOE will sell?
                "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
                Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Comment

I'm under the impression that it will cost Station Cash. Considering I'm the first to blow 300-400$ on a free to play game; I don't mind spending it. I just know there are people who genuinely cannot spend extra cash, who are decent players. My vote is a no, hinging on how the uniforms are purchased.

Comment

Good concerns all, at this point we lake any sort of details. This poll is to see you all would be open to the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by TangoSierra View Post
                      I just know there are people who genuinely cannot spend extra cash, who are decent players.
                      like me XD
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Personally, stuff that can identify the outfit, and things like outfit specific abilities... THose are the first things I would spend money on.

However, if all there is to it is putting some tiny decal on a uniform you can barely see.. I wouldn't be bothered. We'll have to see how finances work. I hope we can make our own house/base :p.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X