Looking to start an PS2 IHS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to start an PS2 IHS

Hey boys for those SMs interested I'm looking to start a PS2 IHS soon but looking at the requirements I'd need other members before I can get the go ahead.

The concept is simple a PS2 centered IHS with forays into ArmA/DayZ verse at the moment. Eve interest wouldn't hurt ;D.

Since I want to focus on the ground in PS2 I was thinking of a "##th Mechanized Assault Division (Mad)" or the bigger sounding "##rd Task Group" (which would allow for more variation in our roles). The 'patch' will be tied to the lore of the planetside verse and I'd like it share the gold/blue colors. I'm thinking taking a page from Philly's flag and the liberty bell since we all know NC is Space 'merica.

Depending on how Outfit benefits work I'm considering the potential of starting a lone Outfit for the IHS.

Finally, the IHS would be focused around Squad Sized teamwork. I mean super teamwork here guys. A lot of PS2 seems like mass Zerging but I feel we could use TG as a way to perfect small precise fireteams/elements/squads that can work in hand with the larger outfits.

Re: Looking to start an PS2 IHS

You know how to get a hold of me and you already know my position on this. Let me know if you want any help.
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

As much as I love the 31st, we really haven't been doing much on the lines of real IHS stuff, and these days its just a few of us left. So, if you need people to get this going, I'm willing to take part!
      Blackpython / ZephyrDark
      Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

I've been looking for an IHS to join and given that PS2 will be my goto game for the forseeable future im interested.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X