Amerish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Amerish

Higby did this steam tonight, starts at 7:30: http://www.twitch.tv/las0m/b/337499276
    I didnt think I would like Amerish, but from what I can see (wont know for sure until I play it) I really like. The dev's actually seem to have put time into making UNIQUE outposts. Granted, the building interiors seem the same, but VAST improvement in base design. I LOVED the versatility I saw and the unique and interesting outposts. These outposts actually look like something people will WANT to fight for instead of just the base in the middle of the map *cough* Crown *cough*

There is a whole lot more in the video but the map design is what stood out to me the most. What are yall's thoughts?
    May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Re: Amerish

Sunderer AMS 100 meter deployment zone with the next patch. That means you cant deploy another one within 100 meters of the first. Less sundy spam.

Comment

I like the sunderer patch. In addition he mentioned that there will be less AA, which will result in more liberators, which will naturally mean even less sundies. At the same time, they are adding sundy spawns for ALL outposts, so it will be interesting to see how these counter-acting balances play out.
      May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

Sundie spawn for ALL outpost was a terrible idea, IMO. Who decided we needed more Sunderers?
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
          Sundie spawn for ALL outpost was a terrible idea, IMO. Who decided we needed more Sunderers?
          I agree, we need less sundies not more. Hopefully, the deployment proximity condition for sundies will alleviate the issue of people spamming sundies to win fights.

As for Amerish, I was quite pleased with what I saw. Seems to me like they have taken what they have learned from designing the previous continents, and applied that knowledge in constructing Amerish. It appears that Amerish might be the best one so far; if that's the case then its a good sign going forward, as it shows a progression from the world designers. I just hope that they have the opportunity to go back and make some adjustments to Indar and Esamir, to further improve the gameplay on those continents.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X