just some info.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just some info.

i just bougth the Alpha Squad Pack.. and i received the email with the confirmation. now, how long does it takes before i can donwload it? because when im trying to dl on the link they gave me its says "CONGRATULATION SOLDIER" WELCOME TO PLANETSIDE 2 DOWNLOAD. your account its already registered for beta, dont be impatient well send an email with the key.. but on the email says im already on beta and i can dl it. it happen to anyone?

Can anyone help me? i try to contact support staff from planetside, and got no answer
    Last edited by armoluk; 11-03-2012, 08:48 PM.
    Tactics & Teamworksigpic

Re: just some info.

Have you had any luck with this yet Armoluk? I can't offer any specific help but it would be good to know if you're squared away.

Comment

Go to the support for SOE, and in that support you can choose any of Soe's games including PS2. For me, they were scarily quick to answer and very helpful
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I thought it just ties access to your account, once you buy Alpha Squad?

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
          I thought it just ties access to your account, once you buy Alpha Squad?
          i tought that too.. and its says u receive instant access to beta. 2 days have pass and no answer from SOE support. already payed 40$ for a game i cant even play... i think there its a bug when u register and ask for a beta key, and then buy the alpha squad. im looking forward to play with you guys....
          Tactics & Teamworksigpic

Comment

So it won't let you log into the launcher, or download the client on www.planetside2.com/download ?

Comment

i can log into the web page, and on the web it appear that i bougth Alpha Squad, but when i try to Download, it says im registered for beta, dont get impatient, wait for your beta. but when i got the email from SOE its says my account have been flagged for beta. :( this its getting anoying :(
              Tactics & Teamworksigpic

Comment

http://www.planetside2.com/download enjoy, just download client and log in with your alpha squad account

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Hobbit View Post
                  http://www.planetside2.com/download enjoy, just download client and log in with your alpha squad account

Post #6. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X