Days and Times you guys tend to play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days and Times you guys tend to play?

Pretty much self explanatory, are there any favored times/days you guys get together and help win back territory for the NC? I really want to get into the game, but I would like to do it playing with a group of people I know I will enjoy taking the fight to the Terrans and Vanu with.
    sigpic

Re: Days and Times you guys tend to play?

From what I can tell, the current PS2 player base at TG tends to play relatively early. Around 7:00 PM EST is when it seems to peek. Sometimes everybody is gone by 9:00. More on weekends. Personally, I tend to have the most time later at night Thursday through Sunday.

A lot of players seem to be waiting until launch to keep playing again, so I anticipate the activity rising substantially post-launch.
    May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

I generally play in the afternoons and early evenings, due to my work schedule.

It's hard to play after 8 or 9 pm when you have to be up at 4:30 am.

sigpic

Comment

I am not sure you can get a good gauge of play times. Beta for me is a time to test, have fun, and check the game out. I am trying new things and placing bug reports. I am not seriously playing, leveling, or even taking special time to do anything in the game. So my play time is strange.

At launch, I will play during the week, mornings and evenings. Weekends might be an all day affair and I will be especially on in the late hours (eastern time).
        "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
        Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Comment

I am nearly never on oon monday night and tuesday night due to work. I' usally get at least one night in, Sunday night, I will play most of all.

Comment

After 9pm pacific. Generally the only TGer on. :/
            "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

I'm considering rolling on the TG server for launch, however being one of those filthy euro types, I play quite early. Does anyone happen to know how the population usually looks around that time of day? Also slightly unrelated, has anyone found a way to see your ping?

Comment

Originally posted by Feriluce View Post
                I'm considering rolling on the TG server for launch, however being one of those filthy euro types, I play quite early. Does anyone happen to know how the population usually looks around that time of day? Also slightly unrelated, has anyone found a way to see your ping?
                I was playing on the EU server yesterday to just check it out and I found the game lag to be pretty much the same as the east coast and west coast US servers. I don't know how to turn ping on, but I don't think you will have any issues.
                "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
                Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X