Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on TG and Planetside 2 for launch.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Update on TG and Planetside 2 for launch.

Ok folks thought I would give everyone and update on where we are going forward. As you know the game will be launching on the 20th. When I first heard this I was initially stunned but, the last couple of patches have been major improvements, and Amerish is what I've been looking for all this time. Finally, I've personally noticed almost 0 performance issues sense the last patch and hope you all are enjoying a similar experience. If you didn't know beta and the servers will be shutting down on the 16th for launch, and the finally character wipe will go though.

We have two new outfit officers joining the ranks, I would like everyone to welcome Mindkill and P.Drona to the team. They both have been long time TG members and previous admins, and both of them show lots of enthusiasm for Planetside 2 and what Tactical Gamer can do with the game. These two will have the same duties as Warlab and Buflak, primarily helping Jeepo and I with recruitment as well as serving as In game leadership if need be. I think they will make a fine addition to our little group.

For now until launch outside recruitment is going to be on hold. This is solely for non TG members, current members are welcome to join anytime. We are doing this to avoid possible losing any new members in the shuffle of the wipe and trying to get everyone back in the outfit post launch. After launch we will be recruiting outside TG. I will need everyone's help in doing this. Remember at all times to show the good face of TG and try and promote the group when you can.

For those who are interested you can still purchase Alpha Squad for PS2. This is basically the founders package for PS2 and gives you several cosmetic items as well as 40 $ worth of Station Cash for use post launch. The last benefit is name reservation. This will allow you to reserve your good name before launch. They have been having some issues with it but you should be able to reserve your name as soon as the 7th. This is subject to change, so be aware.

Finally. I will be posting an article on the front page promoting PS2's launch and out launch day event. I would like to have who has participated in beta to return and try and get as many of the remaining members of TG involved in PS2. To that effect once the article goes live if you can please spare some time and promote PS2. With a good starting base of TGers and the new members sure to come I think we can make PS2 a THE game to play at TG.

johnflenaly

Re: Update on TG and Planetside 2 for launch.

Both are great additions to the team!
    |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Good stuff all round.

Congrats to MK and Drona, of course absolutely well deserved!

Comment

Looks like this page has you in a US West server: http://planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Outfits
        But, unless I'm mistaken, Matherson is US East.
        BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

Originally posted by Indiscriminate View Post
          Looks like this page has you in a US West server: http://planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Outfits
          We don't control that wiki and I don't think anyone here at TG has been contacted about it. We are on Mattherson, we chose an East Coast server to allow our Euro members to have the best possible performance while still playing with the TG outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiscriminate View Post
            Fixed, thanks for the heads up.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...