Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Upcoming Patch Info From Higby

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...11-7-12.42528/

Lots of interesting stuff happening with the patch with a current ETA of Friday evening (per Smedley via twitter). Not sure about the health regeneration but everything else looks pretty good.

Re: Upcoming Patch Info From Higby

Regen? Gross. Medics already seem to be in short supply as it is, they should just be renamed to "Reviver".

Comment

I'm not entirely sure that hiding in a corner for 60 seconds can replace the medic.

Comment

Cue the massive outcry of "You're turning Planetside into CoD!!!!!!1!!111"

...but really, was this necessary?
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Yeah, not sure why they did that other than to make solo play even more attractive (joy!). Heck, I wish they would fix medic healing before putting things like that into play. Simple things like, reviving someone and, once they are up, the graphic still going but I am not healing them. Either make it so I am healing them or stop the graphic. Grrr.
          "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

They already have consumable first aid kits that you can cert into if you really want to go down the lone wolf route and be independent of medics. :S

*exasperated sigh*

They could have at least made it so that it only heals you to a maximum of 50% health. That would keep medics/med kits more relevant.

But I won't get hung up (more) on one point. There is good here.

In particular, the new base cap mechanics seem very interesting. I like the idea that holding points is more of a concern now versus zerging from point to point.

Big changes to Indar, both in terms of overall map layout and individual outpost design. Lessons learned from Amerish?

Oh, and there is supplementary info here about the upcoming Air changes.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...changes.42532/
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

When are they going to put buggies and snowmobiles into the game?
              "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
              Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X