Sorry about bailing last night...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about bailing last night...

Last night we were rocking, but if you didn't notice, I just dropped game and ran. My kid woke up and could barely breath so I spent the next 6 hours in the hospital with him. I don't want anyone to think I was ditching them and being an a$$. However, up to that point, I had a great time running with TG. :)
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
    Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Re: Sorry about bailing last night...

Family always comes first. I hope your son is ok.

Comment

Why thats scarry, family first though!

Comment

No worries. RL B4 NL.

On the other hand I logged in, was stoked that we had lots of TG in a platoon with pubbies. I join in, about 6 minutes later the leader calls for us to back off from a tower so we can regroup and hit somewhere else. Then... I was the only TG on. Er, wha huh!? So you're excused but what about the rest of y'all? :P
        "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

Common phenomenon, one person says its getting late, then everyone else falls like dominoes.

Comment

Ill be praying for your son, I hope he is okay

- dill
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Update: Son is doing well. He went on two steroid treatments and is running around the house today. Patching right now, so all is good in my world. Thank you all for your wishes.
              "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
              Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

Comment

Glad to hear your son is okay. We were all pulling for him.
                Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X