Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in the game, Alone and bored.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in the game, Alone and bored.

Truthfully Im finding it kind of boring being alone, Im either on the wrong server, following the wrong people or playing wrong because its been nothing at all like people have described it to me, I think playing with people will completely fix that, but for now as long as Im alone I don't want to play.

Im not really looking to play tactically/seriously everyday, I do plan on doing so, but its not something I want to do all of the time. So Im looking for some people I can "casually" play with. I don't know much about the game, I know most of the basics so far, but there a lot I still don't know.

In game name is FranklinBrainhurts, I do hope some of you add me and we can play later on.

Edit: Not saying the game is boring, saying being alone is boring.
    Last edited by Brainhurts; 11-10-2012, 06:18 AM.

Re: Interested in the game, Alone and bored.

We play on the east coast server called "Lysithea" playing as New Conglomerate. If we have guys on, then usually we start a squad. You could always go in the squad screen and join a random.
    My name in-game is SirHobbit.

Comment

I Just jump in with the INSTANT ACTION spots.... hopefully near a large base.. as an ENGINEER and repair everything I can, man the turrets and help defend. Do that right it helps the team, is enjoyable..and you don't have time to worry about being bored and alone..

But you are right...it's a big gaming world..and does get a bit lonely at times.
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
        Truthfully Im finding it kind of boring being alone, Im either on the wrong server, following the wrong people or playing wrong because its been nothing at all like people have described it to me, I think playing with people will completely fix that, but for now as long as Im alone I don't want to play.

Im not really looking to play tactically/seriously everyday, I do plan on doing so, but its not something I want to do all of the time. So Im looking for some people I can "casually" play with. I don't know much about the game, I know most of the basics so far, but there a lot I still don't know.

In game name is FranklinBrainhurts, I do hope some of you add me and we can play later on.

Edit: Not saying the game is boring, saying being alone is boring.
        Did you apply to be invited to the outfit?
        If you havent here you go! :) Once you are in the outfit you can see who is online
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/planets...lications.html
        my IGN is dillweed12
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I have applied, I do want join it, but Im also just looking for people to run around with aside from that.

Comment

Press insert when in the warp gate. I promise, you'll find people. :)
            "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
              I have applied, I do want join it, but Im also just looking for people to run around with aside from that.
              Just an FYI we've pretty much put recruitment on hold till the 20th. We are accepting everyone so don't worry bout not getting in. There should be an officer on all day on the 20th, so as long as you can log in for just a few minutes we can get you squared away. FYI you have to be ingame when the invite is sent or it wont go through (limitations on the outfit mechanic). Untill then I suggest hoping in TS and being in the PS2 channels and asking for a squad invite. After launch things will begin to pick up dramatically.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X