Message From the XO 11/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Message From the XO 11/24

Well beta is over and PS2 has finally launched. I hope you all are as excited as I am about were this game is going and were TG can take it. We've had a big turnout for launch with 98 members in the outfit at time of this post. Nearly all are TG. I've even seen people with 2 and 3 year old forum accounts who I've never met before who have signed up to join in on the fun. It's glad to see these long time members come back into the fold. If you have put in an application but haven't received an outfit invite, try and get on TS at the same time as an officer. Both the applicant and the officer need to be online ingame for the invite to be sent. This is not a TG rule just a limitation of the game mechanics. The game seems to have launched fairly well although there have been members with FPS and Voip issues. On in games comms once we get to a point were VOIP is useable for everyone we will be switching to it for primary use. This will go hand in hand with our recruitment of new people into TG. Like previous titles such as BF2, the primary means of adding members to the community has been through open or public squads. Especially in PS2, players love the sort of teamwork oriented gameplay we all strive for. Once the voip issue is solved I would like to see us return to this and have TG lead but open to the public squads. If you have any questions or need any help feel free to PM me or catch me on TS.

Re: Message From the XO 11/24

Also, if you can't seem to ever catch one of the Planetside 2 game officers in TS, look through the other channels, especially the IHS channels to find them and ask, Im sure theyd be glad to help.
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
      Also, if you can't seem to ever catch one of the Planetside 2 game officers in TS, look through the other channels, especially the IHS channels to find them and ask, Im sure theyd be glad to help.
      +1

Comment

Whats the best way to get a game going with the TG guys? just jump into teamspeak?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost1Bravo View Post
          Whats the best way to get a game going with the TG guys? just jump into teamspeak?
          Yep.

Comment

Pretty much. Most guys will probably already be in one or starting one. If for some reason there isn't a squad made, John any guidance on how to name the squad/what to say (TS info, website etc...) to anyone joining (just establishing guidelines)?
            Last edited by Serjikal; 11-25-2012, 12:52 AM.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
              Pretty much. Most guys will probably already be in one or starting one. If for some reason there isn't a squad made, John any guidance on how to name the squad/what to say (TS info, website etc...) to anyone joining (just establishing guidelines)?
              Tactical Gamer 1 - ect. We will be rolling out SOPs for comms and stuff in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
                Just as a suggestion on naming from what I can see short and sweet is best. As an example:

TacticalGamer.com-1-Join our TS3 ts.tacticalgamer.com:9988

or when voip is working

TacticalGamer.com-1-Join us, we support in-game voice!
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X