Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS2 TS channels , why can't we do like this ? a suggestion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 TS channels , why can't we do like this ? a suggestion.

So i haven't posted much , mostly was in Arma 2 as TG Tek ...but came back to play ps2 while we wait for arma 3 ;).

the TS experience I had this saturday evening was worse than PS2 VOIP ;( , it was too chaotic and could not understand what to do or where to go .

Why can the TS PS2 channeling be broken down like below ? this way SL can get orders from the platoon leader and lead their squads...

PS2
    Platoon Leader
    Squad Leaders
    Squad 1
    Squad 2
    Squad 3
    Squad 4

or at least squad channels and a command channel?

PS2
    Command
    SQ1
    SQ2
    SQ3
    SQ4

Surley there is a better way than how it is currently...thoughts?

I want to get certs and quackly and efficiently as possible with caps on map , and have fun too. i seem to just end up going to the largest zerg to get certs , but would rather play tactically as TG.

Re: PS2 TS channels , why can't we do like this ? a suggestion.

TS is just temporary. We'll be using the in-game voip channels when they work the kinks out. (It actually can work quite well at times with Al's setting guidelines). It's the best way to recruit new members and bring them here to the forums.

Comment

Please understand this is in now way what we want to happen. VOIP doesnt seem to work for people, once it does this Comms SOPs will be nailed down and adhered to. This is my #1 pet peeve and priority right now.

Comment

The problem with squad channels is that you're effectively unable to communicate with everyone who's not in your squad. That is a bit of a problem as you're quite often working with members of other squads and its really annoying that you cannot tell the guy next to you that you need ammo, or that you've noticed 3 galaxies heading towards your position.
        Once voip is working proximity can be used for stuff like that, but with TS only its impossible.

Comment

for the guy next to you, use proximity voip, and for big calls use squad chat or prox, if its big enough, your squad lead should use platoon chat to tell the other squad lead
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

The problem is that proximity voip doesn't work most of the time.

Comment

well unitl VOIP is worked out , why not make TS sqaud channels for now? can still use the voip in a pinch. I suspect they will fix it soon , but i doubt its a priority.

Comment

voip worked well last night when the server was packed. For major calls, or squadlead to platoon leader, we used TS to call out. worked well
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X