Few questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions

I've been keeping up with the news of this game, since I thought the Idea of MMOFPS to be awesome. Anywho, I have 2 questions about TG's perspective on things.

How do we get together and coordinate in such a large game, and why did we choose the New Conglomerate as our Faction?
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Few questions

1) We have an "Outfit" that we are members of which makes it easy to squad/platoon up. There's a message telling you when someone logs in. We also meet up in TS as well.

2) Because some key people give a crap about the lore for some reason :p, and having the least effective infantry weapons is somehow more fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
      I've been keeping up with the news of this game, since I thought the Idea of MMOFPS to be awesome. Anywho, I have 2 questions about TG's perspective on things.

How do we get together and coordinate in such a large game, and why did we choose the New Conglomerate as our Faction?
      First question: Jump in TS and ask location of squad/ask for sq invite. If in the outfit, join game, type in outfit chat same thing to not clog up comms. Once in the squad and on the right continent, find the other squad members via the map and either transport over via vehicles or push Insert to jump/spawn on squad leader (not sure how many times this option is available)

Second Question: Many many moons ago during pre-release/beta, the large majority of TG members liked NC. Many polls/threads were created to figure out the best way for us to go/what faction and it fell kinda like how TG did WOW. The main reason: we start on one faction for cohesion/solidarity, build our numbers/get our name out/established and possibly branch out from there later. This does not in any way shape or form preclude people from playing TR/VS and there are some TG members that do. You should be able to go back pages and find the original discussion threads/pretty much any post from Jeepo, John, or Apophis, and that'll provide the further brackgrond.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Once your accepted to the outfit, the squad is usually open in the listings so you cna just join, no invite needed
        if the squad is not shown, ask the lead to open it, usually we want it open because than the PL doesnt need to invite every single player
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Has anyone used the experience boost? Is it worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gore View Post
            I have, and I most definitely think so. The difference is quite noticeable. I plan to use it whenever I know I will have a lot of time to play (school breaks)
            May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

Originally posted by Gore View Post
              I've got a seven day one going. My total % up can be as high as 95% at times.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X