While I am downloading Teamspeak....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I am downloading Teamspeak....

Hello all, it has definitely been awhile.

After my extended leave of absence, a new game being released grabbed my attention; Planetside 2. A few games in and I quickly realized the only thing that could fill this void in my heart was to visit back to the place that first accepted me when I began gaming back in 1942 and that was here at TG. Seeing hype about Planetside 2 brought back so many found moments of playing through Battlefield, whether that was sitting on a mounted truck in the deep jungles on Project Reality, or dropping in on my Irregular brothers in 2142. Either way I got too excited and decided to post this so far meaningless thread, however I do have a question.

As not yet having any real dedication to any of the 3 coalitions yet as I just began playing, where does TG's allegiance lie so that I can create my character as part of that army to join up in the Outfit and begin playing with all of you again.

Thank you so much! I will hop on the teamspeak here in a second to obtain an invite if all is good.

With much excitement,
    Twiddily

Re: While I am downloading Teamspeak....

We are Blue and Gold. Freedom or DEATH!

New Conglomerate on Mattherson Server.

Yeah I got into TG with 2142 but it wasn't until PR that I called it home. I couldn't imagine PS2 without TG.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
      We are Blue and Gold. Freedom or DEATH!

New Conglomerate on Mattherson Server.
      Okay! Sounds good! Thank you very much, I'll hop in the "Need an officer" section here in a second once I remember how to set up teamspeak haha.

Comment

You'll want to submit an application in this forum:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/planets...s-updated.html

Getting into the outfit might take a day or two but no matter what a squad invite will come your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
          You'll want to submit an application in this forum:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/planets...s-updated.html

Getting into the outfit might take a day or two but no matter what a squad invite will come your way.
          Alright, perfect. No problem with me. I am just currently waiting in the queue for the server haha but I already submitted my application. It looks like the Teamspeak is dead currently though...

Comment

aARARARRGGGGGgggg a former scurvy pirate.......now a landlubber.........ARararaGAGag :)

Good to see you twiddilywink, never have met but once an irreg, always an irreg :)

as for TS, in the Planetside 2 sub channel labeled "Alpha Squad" there is currently 18 clients
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by twiddilywink View Post
              ...when I began gaming back in 1942...
              Gaming what, chess? ;)
              Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

You're going to need to do a couple of steps to get TS working right. Otherwise, you won't be able to move around channels or see who is in other channels. Here's the info:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
                  Gaming what, chess? ;)
                  Haha I was attempting to hint back to Battlefield 1942 haha.

Speaking of (off topic), when I went to the midnight release of a game a few weekends back, the guy who was working was talking to me and I mentioned how I am just a huge Battlefield fan and he said "Oh yeah! I loved Bad Company the best. But I remember playing Battlefield 1946". And after that moment, I lost all respect for him ):

Comment

Haha I was attempting to hint back to Battlefield 1942 haha.

Speaking of (off topic), when I went to the midnight release of a game a few weekends back, the guy who was working was talking to me and I mentioned how I am just a huge Battlefield fan and he said "Oh yeah! I loved Bad Company the best. But I remember playing Battlefield 1946". And after that moment, I lost all respect for him ):
                    hhahahah i can totally see why XD
                    quite sad
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

But I remember playing Battlefield 1946". And after that moment, I lost all respect for him ):
                      At least he played it!

Sadly I had dialup internet when BF1942 came out... and when BF2 came out...

And yeah, I figured you were talking about BF, I just like being obtuse. :D
                      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X