Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick tip: Nanoweave armor, and others like it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Quick tip: Nanoweave armor, and others like it.

Im sure a lot of you are aware of this, but the first tier of nanoweave armor is available to all infantry classes for 1 cert. This increases your health by 10%, which may not seem like much, but it could be the difference in a 1v1 firefight. Its pretty much free, so make sure to have it equipped on all your classes, unless there is a different ability you are actually investing in.

For vehicles there are several certs that are like this in that they only cost 1 cert and yet could be useful in a pinch, so make sure to go and check, you might be surprised.

I know most of you are probably aware of this, but it took me til level 13 to find this out, so I thought I might not be the only one.
    May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Re: Quick tip: Nanoweave armor, and others like it.

All vehicle weapons can unlock the first ammo rank and the 1.25X zoom for 1 cert.

1.25X might not seem like much, but it can help your gunners get a little more precision for those long-range shots.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Re: Quick tip: Nanoweave armor, and others like it.

The current running says Nanoweave 2 is the only one you need, it'll increase your survivability by approx 1 bullet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X