December 22nd 2012 Operation Planning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] December 22nd 2012 Operation Planning

The date is the 22nd of December; estimated touch off time is 1500 GMT. Those interested in leadership roles communicate with me over the next two weeks please. Scope will depend on the leadership interest.

Stand-by for more info.

Re: December 22nd 2012 Operation Planning

I'm interested in leading an infantry squad. Sign me up.
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

would LOVE to make it but can't ;( going skiing in vermont :D
      make sure we get some good AARs
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I'll take a squad as well.. assuming that my work schedule doesn't interfere.

sigpic

Comment

If I'm able via work/travel, put me where you need.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

For all willing leaders I would like to know if you are willing to accept public members or TG only. The criteria for more ground squads will be more lax while the support roles, particularly a dedicated Air Platoon/Squad, will be more restricted and probably closed.

Comment

I'll take a squad. Mech infantry is my strong suit. Armor or air cav would be my second choice.

Happy to have pubs. I can still remember what it was like to be one back in the 2142 days. Joining a TG squad changed my game life.

Comment

I can lead an Air Cav squad. Would prefer not to have non TG members in it and to keep it small 6 -8 people max. This brings up a suggestions, seperate into two 6 man squads. One dedicated to AA armed Reavers for Air superiority. The second squad can be armed with with either ground attack Reavers (Rocket Pods would be required) or two Liberators.

Comment

I don't mind leading Smurfs. They're just future TG that haven't figured it out yet.

It doesn't much matter to me what type of squad I lead. But, I have the most experience with leading ground pounders/mechanized inf. in a Sundy.

sigpic

Comment

I agree with you John, our air support will need to be dedicated and trusted players. I'll set that air side up to the 73rd since you are the Air Calv IHS. Though the top role will be for you guys to keep our skies clear (assuming no changes to AvG balances occur) and then the support role of a few ground attack vessels two-three Libs would be all we'd need for shutting down a spawn room or hitting an advancing column of armor.

The main arm then will be the Mechanized Inf Platoon which will be open. I've got enough willing SLs for all squads.

I will request one more squad at least, this one will be a small squad mainly used for RECCE or "BackField" ops. This will require a highly mobile mind not focused on confrontation but strategic exploitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                      ...snip

I will request one more squad at least, this one will be a small squad mainly used for RECCE or "BackField" ops. This will require a highly mobile mind not focused on confrontation but strategic exploitation.
                      I nominate E-Male for that role. ;)

sigpic

Comment

I'm in but I'm still a noob.
                        You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                        So that when they turn their backs on you,
                        You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

I should be able to make it. I will assist John, in leading the second air squad.
                          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

Ill try and get there but due to how close it is to Christmas ill only have about 20% chance of playing but if im off work ill be there for the air cav
                              |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
                              Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X