Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to say...[11/30/12]

Awesome platoon work guys. We showed the TE a thing or two today. :D

Big thanks to everyone in TG who participated in one of the best continent turnarounds I've seen. Coming back from nearly gated and knocking on the TR's door. Also a big thanks to all the pubbies who listened to our SL's orders. Of all the battles we fought we were organized and coordinated and we won as a result. Highlight was the assault on Impact Crater with three or so Sundy's rushing in and taking out an unwitting defense force.

Excellent work. Thanks.

**I want to add that alot of what was accomplished today was due to public players, many of whom were very eager to join an Outfit.

Re: Just want to say...[11/30/12]

It was BEAST! after that we moved up, took a satellite station of Dahaka, than took dahaka with limited opposition, than i left :p
    Great platoon leading YT, excellent work
    and cfchris as my squad lead and little time for platoon lead, great job
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

It was fun squadding up the TG way tonight. Good hard fights.
      "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

First time I've been able to fly the liberator with the proper support, and it makes SUCH a huge difference. We were able to keep pounding ground targets for 1.5 hours in the same lib. Thanks to corpduty and funsize for great gunning.

Comment

awesome leadership man. thanks to everyone who joined. That was probably the most fun I've had in this game so far. Glad to be a part of you all.
          Primary: IntelAgent (Planetside 2)
          Light Assault, Reconnaissance, Intel Collection

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...