X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New weapons incoming tomorrow and next week

Per Smedley: https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/276317150292103168

Re: New weapons incoming tomorrow and next week

Rocket pods suck, been on the receiving end of them waaaaay too much. Wish I could get the Vulcan minigun for the MAX.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

So a new anti vehicle weapon next week?

Win. I want a Anti-tank Rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post

hahahhahaa
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...balance.60507/

Official post just went up.

Comment

hm not sure what I really think about the changes.. the devs go in like.. 3 directions trying to fix a simple issue. And I want my certs refunded from buying Nanoweave now that Flak Armor is pretty much the only suit slot you'll need.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

I foresee a lot less heavy assaults using the AA launchers for one. Requiring a lock to fire will leave me feeling too vulnerable against heavy ground targets. Not that I feel it's a bad thing. It forces slightly more specialization in roles, and as it stands now there's no reason NOT to use the AA launcher. The rest seems like gravy, even the flak armor doesn't particularly entice me. Most of my deaths are still to bullets, not explosives. I just find nanoweave to be more useful, especially with medical utilities and resist armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
                hm not sure what I really think about the changes.. the devs go in like.. 3 directions trying to fix a simple issue. And I want my certs refunded from buying Nanoweave now that Flak Armor is pretty much the only suit slot you'll need.
                You don't get shot?

Comment

Nanoweave is always useful, the others are very situational. A good time for the flak armor would have been last night in Mekala with all those nades flying around. Actually, I'm going to cert in to it for sure now, it should be a big help during choke point fights.

Comment

The theory crafters say nanoweave 4 is what gives you atleast one more bullet of life. You're telling me that's better than 50% resistance to explosions? With the amount of nade spam in this game flak just became king.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post

The Pilum, right? :p

Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
                      The theory crafters say nanoweave 4 is what gives you atleast one more bullet of life. You're telling me that's better than 50% resistance to explosions? With the amount of nade spam in this game flak just became king.
                      I still put one point in each, in case I need to swap one or the other out. I'd say just set up two load outs for what you need, Nano or Flak.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

So the "New AT weapon" is a slower-firing, heavier-damaging AT rocket, the Devestator?

That's unfortunate. Sounds like one more weapon destined to be suicidally rushed up to enemy vehicles with, to one-shot from behind.

I was hoping it was going to be an anti-tank MANA turret for the engineer, some manner of anti-tank rifle as YT hoped. :P
                        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

The default rocket is painfully slow as is. The Decimator will be slower? It is sounding kind of Pilum-ish, even though the Pilum was described as having a high speed projectile.

Comment

I've got 500SC and I was wondering what rifle to buy for the Engineer.
                            I upgraded several classes but I'm mostly focused on Eng and Infiltrator.
                            You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                            So that when they turn their backs on you,
                            You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

I like range and love my AC-X11.

Its a longer ranged rifle with some serious stopping power but a short clip. I've tricked mine out for range/stability. There is also the GD-7F which is a beast at most ranges and is a terror up close.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X