Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double XP weekend this Friday, 12/7 @ 9am to Monday, 12/10 @ 9am (PST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double XP weekend this Friday, 12/7 @ 9am to Monday, 12/10 @ 9am (PST)

Bonus' are on top of the double XP.

Re: Double XP weekend this Friday, 12/7 @ 9am to Monday, 12/10 @ 9am (PST)

OOO. Might go invest in some EXP boosts too.

Comment

Should be live in about 10 minutes give or take.

Comment

Does anyone know if the XP boosts this weekend are cumulative or multiplicative with our other boosts?

i.e. If you buy a 50% XP boost for the weekend, will your XP gain be 250% (100% base + 100% double + 50% Boost)

Or will it be 300%? (100% base * 2 * 1.5)
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Ugh, I might have to throw money at this game without the triple SC bonus.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Alpha Squad plus Double XP = 250 XP per kill.

1 kill = 1 cert. Works for me!

Comment

Premium members get 35% gain to XP, on top of a 50% boost, this is what I've been doing since launch. I lost my 6 month 10% XP boost when overwriting it with the 50%.

Comment

All right, I'm going to buy a week's worth and get the most out of my money, even though it's finals week.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Should be multiplicative, so 300%. According to one of the developers anyway, I haven't had a chance to play yet.

Comment

The Double exp is double of whatever you would have gotten otherwise. That means that if you have 50% premium+50% boost you're getting 400% extra exp, or nearly 2 certs per kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Feriluce View Post
                      The Double exp is double of whatever you would have gotten otherwise. That means that if you have 50% premium+50% boost you're getting 400% extra exp, or nearly 2 certs per kill.
                      :O HOLY COW. I thought I was doing good making 330 XP a kill, but heck yeah!

Comment

I dont have premium, but even with just the double and the boost, it is 1 cert per revive + heal. That is, when it doesnt bug and I dont get XP for it :(
                        May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

Where are you guys getting premium members are 50% to start with? When I check my actives pressing tab, it says +35% premium. So shouldn't it be like 35% (prem) +50% (boost) doubled?

Comment

depends on how long you subbed for. The bonus gets bigger the longer you have subbed up to 50% at 6 months. If you sign up to a 6 month sub you get the 50% up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Feriluce View Post
                              depends on how long you subbed for. The bonus gets bigger the longer you have subbed up to 50% at 6 months. If you sign up to a 6 month sub you get the 50% up front.
                              Ah. I signed up for 3 months. Can you append on another 3 month sub and get 50% then?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X