Joining squads, how does it work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining squads, how does it work?

Is there any way at all to actually join a friend's squad without having to ask for an invite all the time? I keep logging on and finding no TG squads, and when one randomly pops up in the list half empty, it's full of pubbies and they're all spread to hell across the map with no leadership what so ever. And why ask for an invite when you can only join a squad if it comes up on the list anyway. The outfit and friends filter doesn't work neither.

Am I missing something or are they just slow at fixing basic stuff?

Re: Joining squads, how does it work?

As far as I'm aware, you have to either be invited to a squad or join it from the squad list, depending on how the squad was set up.

sigpic

Comment

One buggy thing we've found is when setting the squad, you cannot check both "outfit" and "friends", the friends one will override outfit and it will be friends only. I assumed that since both could be checked people in both parties could see the squad in the list. I attempted this b/c at the time I had people in my friends list that weren't yet in the outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
        As far as I'm aware, you have to either be invited to a squad or join it from the squad list, depending on how the squad was set up.

This is my perception too, there are 2 options

Comment

An option to 'join squad' when clicking on a friends name would be nice, and also the ability to see what squad he/she is in. This is basic stuff, it's mandatory even. A tick box with 'show full squads', the ability to see who's in them, and a sorting option would also be a welcome addition to the other 2 non working tick boxes in the squad list.

Better squad color separation and an insignia on squad leaders/platoon leaders names are also needed.
          Last edited by Gore; 12-08-2012, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gore View Post
            An option to 'join squad' when clicking on a friends name would be nice, and also the ability to see what squad he/she is in. This is basic stuff, it's mandatory even. A tick box with 'show full squads', the ability to see who's in them, and a sorting option would also be a welcome addition to the other 2 non working tick boxes in the squad list.

Better squad color separation and an insignia on squad leaders/platoon leaders names are also needed.
            I agree Gore. Very frustrating to have to interrupt the flow of the game all the time to ask for an invite. Also in the Outfit list it should have an icon beside names so you can see which continent the majority are on. Shouldn't have to ask this either.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X