Great turnout tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great turnout tonight

Today I accepted platoonlead on a whim, and ended up leading 3 nearly full TG squads for 6 hours or so.
    I'd like to thank everyone who showed up. Three pure TG squads is really quite an impressive tournout, and we were quite the force to be reckoned with when defending a point.

Re: Great turnout tonight

The way we held that point behind enemy lines against all odds and it seemed like the WHOLE Vanu air force; i was very impressed with everyone who stuck it out to the end.

Comment

I was wondering if we are in contact with any other large NC outfits because it seems to me that while we are fighting so many other units could be exploiting the enemy's preoccupation with the point we are holding.
      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
      So that when they turn their backs on you,
      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Nice job, Feriluce. Hated to break away to RL. Anyone have pics/video of us trekking through that mountain pass, or storming the bluff-base? Good stuff.

Comment

Good job leading, Feriluce!
          May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun guys, good work.

Comment

Being outnumbered and holding back a push is definitely some of the best fun to be had in this game. Great platoon leading Feriluce.

I love the more hidden areas on the map. Someone else put it well, something along the lines of: "If they watch the data to see where people go, they must squeal everytime someone uses this path".

I'd also like to add that those who stayed longer ended up defending the Bastion, eventually switching to dedicated AA and denying the Vanu a push into the centre of the map. The far Western tower at the Bastion is a good spot because of all the AA turrets, and the view North and South. Okay, so West there's a cliff face, but almost everyone watches it so you can't be caught off guard. I need a second burster.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJengles View Post
                Being outnumbered and holding back a push is definitely some of the best fun to be had in this game. Great platoon leading Feriluce.

I love the more hidden areas on the map. Someone else put it well, something along the lines of: "If they watch the data to see where people go, they must squeal everytime someone uses this path".

I'd also like to add that those who stayed longer ended up defending the Bastion, eventually switching to dedicated AA and denying the Vanu a push into the centre of the map. The far Western tower at the Bastion is a good spot because of all the AA turrets, and the view North and South. Okay, so West there's a cliff face, but almost everyone watches it so you can't be caught off guard. I need a second burster.
                Yeah, we kept knocking them out of the sky but they didn't take no for an answer, it seemed. I did eventually get bored and go somewhere else that needed my help.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I have a few screens of Alpha squad rushing down the hill from Raven's landing, no combat or anything, just awesome to see that many light assault running at once. Should I upload a few of them?

Comment

Originally posted by BravoKilo24 View Post
                    I have a few screens of Alpha squad rushing down the hill from Raven's landing, no combat or anything, just awesome to see that many light assault running at once. Should I upload a few of them?
                    that'd be awesome, do it :D
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...