New Recruitment Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Recruitment Thread

SOE official forums broke up the recruitment forum by server. Didn't realize till today that it had deleted the old thread at the same time. So if you can post some good words about your favorite outfit.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...l-gamer.65974/

Re: New Recruitment Thread

posted
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

space fascists and left wing liberal hippy alien worshiper
      LMAO
      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
      So that when they turn their backs on you,
      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Posted and shouldn't that at least be "right wing space fascists", you know just to be fair? :)
        Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

I've got toons on Helios and Connery in NC but haven't yet joined an outfit. I've been following the Devil Dog operations on Connery as a lone wolf eng and medic with AMS. I'm wondering if I can be in two outfits, ie. TG on Mattherson and DD on Connery? Alas, my toons are approaching level 10 and I'll have to start over with a new toon to play with TG. Can I use the same name for two toons on different servers? (About to test.)
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Alas, it looks like names must be unique across all servers. Hopefully that means characters can hop from server to server (and my time spent earning certs isn't lost when I want to play on a different server), but that probably also implies that one can't be in more than one outfit for that character, as outfits will be able to move around.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
              Alas, it looks like names must be unique across all servers. Hopefully that means characters can hop from server to server (and my time spent earning certs isn't lost when I want to play on a different server), but that probably also implies that one can't be in more than one outfit for that character, as outfits will be able to move around.
              Characters are treated separately for the most part, so outfit, friend's list, weapons and -I think- cosmetics don't cross over at the moment. However, due to feedback, SOE decided Station Cash will unlock faction-specific weapons for all characters of that faction. There are a couple weapons that all factions share, so those will be unlocked account wide. This is supposedly going to be for SC purchases only, not unlocks via certs. It will be retroactive, but there's no date for the change yet.

Sources: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/11...de-sc-unlocks/
              http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...t-based.47553/

Also, I agree, you should be able to swap your characters freely between servers. It makes a ton of sense: saving your faction progress (time or money), helping to balance populations across servers*, and allowing friends to swap server when they find out they're on the wrong one. It could just be a once-every-so-often deal. Unfortunately, it'll probably be a paid option instead.

*We even have XP bonus' for population imbalances per server, but no way to move if you wanted to help. It only affects people creating characters and, later, people that paid (and even they might unlock SOME things with certs).

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Would be nice to have the option to hop over to the EU servers when I'm playing like a normal european person.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X