3X station cash when the world ends.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3X station cash when the world ends.

Re: 3X station cash when the world ends.

Just in time for Operation RockClimb !
    I can get new chocks and carabiners !
    You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
    So that when they turn their backs on you,
    You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Might jump in on this :) treat meself to a new shiny gun or two for christmas :p
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

SOE hates my wallet

[EDIT] So I didn't know this, but walmart has $15 SC cards with a 500 SC bonus. You net $60 in SC redeeming them on the 21st

Comment

Originally posted by Mosati View Post
          SOE hates my wallet
          and your wallet will still have a steam christmas sale to endure as well!
          AnimalMother
          Ex TG-31st LR
          "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
          sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Back to Wal-Mart for a few more 15+5 cards again!

Comment

Oh man... I've already spent more money on this game then I ever thought I would!
              Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Again, also just use this time to buff your SC. This game will see tons of new content in the next year, so spread out the loving.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroCat View Post
                  Oh man... I've already spent more money on this game then I ever thought I would!
                  I know.. They are getting more money from me fore a "Free game" then any of the ones I paid up front for...

I just wished the money went to something like CERTS or something.. I get the bonus deals... but I want more certs!

But great deal I think/Hope..
                  Walmart here I come.. again..
                  |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                  ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Yeah, forked out a couple bucks to get some decent weaponry so to be competitive. I would have more been apt to pay more if certs were available versus some cool logo or lights...
                    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

The cert gain from membership is pretty significant.
                      In game handle: Steel Scion
                      sigpic

Comment

A little bit of math and I'm fully positive you save money in the long term with a year membership than a likewise spending of Station Cash. This does not include triple days though...

$119 - $60 SC bonus = $60 spent; 50% passive cert gain, 50% cert gain, $60 in Station Cash
                        ($120 (in Wall mart SC cards) + $40 )x3=$480 In station Cash (pretty much every gun for a faction and then some bonus boosters)

The rub comes from the realization that you'll probably only ever use a few specific guns and that the cert gain nets you a ton of important upgrades. Really... I think a year sub is worth it over SC(not including this triple day).

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                          Back to Wal-Mart for a few more 15+5 cards again!
                          So how does this work exactly? One of these Walmart SC cards = 6,000 SC if redeemed on the 21st?

So, 7 of these cards would equal 42,000 SC if redeemed on the 21st?

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumQrack View Post
                            So how does this work exactly? One of these Walmart SC cards = 6,000 SC if redeemed on the 21st?

So, 7 of these cards would equal 42,000 SC if redeemed on the 21st?
                            Yes sir, when the 3x top-up goes active. So just pre-buy the cards.

Comment

Marketing genius !
                              I've spent 65US already and i'm going to spend at lest 20 more for guns.
                              and this from a guy who has mostly played PR for the last 6 years or so and not spent a dime on the game.
                              You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                              So that when they turn their backs on you,
                              You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X