Climbing the Crown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climbing the Crown

Considering the fact that I have to hand in my final game design project on monday, I haven't had much time to play lately, and usually its during the time when noone else is on. To entertain myself I devised a game for myself: Climb from bottom of the valley to the top of the crown tower, and then use C4 to blow something up. So far I've gotten quite a few mosquitoes and AA maxes, but I'm still waiting for that elusive liberator kill.

Maybe something to try when you're bored and noone else is on?

Re: Climbing the Crown

Awesome!! Light Assault, I'm guessing? Is that one of the areas where aircraft spawn on the pads? If so, should make for good times.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
      Awesome!! Light Assault, I'm guessing? Is that one of the areas where aircraft spawn on the pads? If so, should make for good times.
      wait for them to land for repairs hehehhehehhe
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Yes, jumpjetting up the cliff, then sneaking up to the tower itself and jetting up past the floors. They dont spawn on the pads, but a lot of aircraft use it to repair.

Also, quite often if you just leisurely stroll up to a group of maxes and throw C4, they generally wont notice you. Sometimes even after you've blown up 2 of their friends.

Comment

I don't know the name of the different towers, but I had jump jetted up on top of one that had a lot of cover and the aircraft pads were down below me... it might be the same kind as you're talking about. And I was shooting at Mosquitoes with my rifle as they'd come down to resupply. It would be enough damage to scare them, but it would probably take 5 or 6 mags to actually destroy them. But we had lost the area and it was heavily fortified with TR. So, yeah, I enjoy using the jump jets to disrupt areas already under control by another faction. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X