•88th

ORGANIZATION:
    Mechanized Infantry PLATOON
    1x Command Element
    3x Mechanized Infantry Squads

Air Superiority Flight
    1x A2A Squadron
    1x A2G Squadron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIEF: On December 22nd members of the TG outfit and accompanying Mechanized Infantry will move as a force to the regional Amerish Warp Gate. Once there the force will work to take the AMP STATION or move base there. AMP STATION SUNGREY will be our HQ and NC ARSENAL will be the FORWARD STAGING GROUND.

The Operation will be coordinated by Land-Air-Infantry elements. [redacted] will field a Platoon of Land-Infantry Units Commanded by WyattMann. 73rd Air Cavalry Division will supply two Air Squadrons and a few Air Transport Vessels, JohnFlennaly has Command.

All Infantry Squads are expected to have their own MAX unit and AMS Sunderer. Squad Leaders MUST have the Squad Beacon enabled.

Forward Base of Operations is designated at NC-Arsenal. In case of force wipeout Platoon is to rally here. Defensive line is to be held at NC-Arsenal.

Voip Authority is as follows-

Platoon Leaders Outfit,Platoon,Squad

Squad Leaders Platoon,Squad

Squad Members Squad
    It is highly suggested that you mute channels you are authorized to use.

OBJECTIVES:
    •Sungrey Amp Station must remain in NC hands at ALL COSTS
    •Work to secure Ikanam Biolab
    •Maintain a secure front line against the Vanu Sovereignty
    •Ground Forces will need to spot and dismantle AA positions.

CONSIDERATIONS:
    •Air Superiority will be handled by a 73rd AirCalv Squadron.
    •Access to precision A2G strikes will be handled up the chain of command to the 73rd AirCalv.
    •All infantry squads are expected to have at least one MAX unit with 1x burster.
    •Recon Element will provide information and forward staging AMS.
    Last edited by Ytman; 12-16-2012, 09:44 PM.

Re: OP: RockClimb GENERIC BRIEFING

Doesn't this all highly depend on the state of the map? For instance if NC has most of amerish, these bases could be way behind friendly lines, or if we were pushed back to the warpgate we might not even be able to push out.

Comment

Yup. But a bit of organization doesn't hurt. The general plan is here; Infantry Land and Air Support are organized to two platoons, communication is regulated between leaders, if objectives change they change. X biolab and Y tech plant can easily be replaced with A amp station and B biolab.

Comment

Wyatt, thanks for organizing the event. That was a ton of fun. Thanks also to Charlie squad. You all did a bang up job. Nice work sticking together. I rarely had to wait long for you all to form up. Good time all around.

Comment

guess i missed it :(

Comment

Hobbit, you missed it lol.

"DATE: {12/22/2012} @ {1700/1200 GMT/EST}"

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Yea, bravo squad actually did really well as well. Had quite a few pubbies and almost everyone actually did what they were told.

Comment

Sorry for not showing had a last minute family emergency.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who attended. The start was pretty rocky but once we held strong at NC-Arsenal and the cavalry arrived things went so smooth. Its almost a shame that we got little organized conflict apart from a few bursts in the beginning and end. By and large the TR were completely routed.

I know I was asking a lot of the airsquad specifically since you were understrength and often far from base. I'd like a debrief from that front as I'm beginning to see a growing need for TG to devote efforts to expanding at least an A2A section if not a full on A2A/A2G section.

All squad leaders performed excellently. I'm worried about my connection to the VOIP server as at times it seemed as things did not go through. Overall there was excellent delegation of tasks and when needed the whole platoon was capable of grouping together and amassing as one.

Again thanks to everyone who showed up. That was a great two and a half hour OP which resulted in us Gating both TR/VS. I also got 80 certs from it for just sitting in the back ordering people. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ytman View Post
                    i also got 80 certs from it for just sitting in the back ordering people. :d

lol :-)

Comment

Great job everyone !
                      Perhaps we should look into the repair/rearm stations with the Sunderers and some skyclads
                      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                      So that when they turn their backs on you,
                      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Don't forget to nominate anyone for Ribbons. Show your appreciation by recommending someone today. Event's like this are excellent ways to do so.
                        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X