Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x XP Dec 21 to Jan 2nd

From Smed's Twitter:

"Along with Triple Station Cash, I'm happy to announce we're running Double XP from Friday the 21st through January 2nd. "

Unfortunately I'll be home away from my gaming PC from the morning of the 22nd until early January. Silly things like "Christmas" and "Family", dontcha know?

Farm some elmo for me, and I'll try to pop in if I can.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Re: 2x XP Dec 21 to Jan 2nd

I'm going to keep a boost going throughout and get ALL the certs.

Comment

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Man it'll be awesome to have gotten zero xp for during this when I get back from Mallorca on the third of januari (spell check says this last word is wrong and suggests only 'marihuana as an alternative :p).

I still regret they limited offline xp so much. I wish they started making MMO's that don't reward you for culling your social life ;).

Comment

This ^^

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
            Man it'll be awesome to have gotten zero xp for during this when I get back from Mallorca on the third of januari (spell check says this last word is wrong and suggests only 'marihuana as an alternative :p).

I still regret they limited offline xp so much. I wish they started making MMO's that don't reward you for culling your social life ;).
            Eve is the only one afaik.

Comment

Offline xp? What's this?
              |TG-6th|Belhade
              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Passive Cert Gain. If you aren't a member you get a certain amount of certs a day no matter what as long as you played in the last day or so. If you are a member you just get those certs whether you play or not and at a bonus rate.

Comment

IIRC, non-subscribers get them at a rate of 12 certs/day, and that only 48 hours of certs will be stored at a time and you must log in to 'claim' them. In other words, you should notice a slight boost in certs every day you log in (not sure if you have to spawn in for each character or not)

Not sure the details for subbies.
                  Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Ah, that explains my cert gains since I rarely play, like everty 2_3 dayxs :)
                    |TG-6th|Belhade
                    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X