New to game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to game

I pretty much play NS2 and RO2, though a friend told me to try this game out. I am completely lost, other than killing a few people and dieing even more I have yet to get a good grasp on this game. Do you guys play together and use team speak? I would love to learn.

Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: New to game

There is a TG outfit on Mattherson NC. We generally dont use TS anymore though, and have been using ingame voice since it got fixed.

Comment

I just joined the server and I am on right now as s01arity
      Lights Out!

Comment

Hi solarity. Welcome to PS2.

When you get a moment, please go to the Outfit Application page, follow the instructions, and we will get you into the TG in-game outfit.

Comment

I just did after I Submitted the app it looks like there was an error with a redirect, did everything go through okay. FYI I am only a casual player whose opinion is still on the fence. I really don't see much communication in game
          Lights Out!

Comment

From the surface, there is not very much, however, I have noticed that when you join a squad/platoon/outfit, and are playing with them, there is a lot of teamwork and communication going on.

Comment

The game isn't fun, for me, when you're not part of an organized squad. I personally can't stand the lone wolf-style FPS shooters anymore after playing Project Reality, some ArmA, and now organized Planetside 2. If you run with us, you're actually going to accomplish something, you're going to beat the enemy back and take their land from their cold, dead hands. We hold points to the last man and we assault positions. Gal drops, armored columns, all sorts of things, it makes the game actually fun for me. Flying in a Reaver running overwatch for a base assault or flying low over an armored column is a great feeling personally, particularly since I don't really get to run air assets in PR.

The other night, we were working with a clan called CML apparently, and as we were running over mountain roads on Amerish, I could see Galaxies and Reavers flying past from my position in the Sundie. It had an epic, cinematic feel to it, something I find no other game gives outside the campaign.

Comment

The times I got into a plane and was a gunner was what I liked most. Though this game does seems like there is a lot to it and I love games that are really complicated though aren't as time consuming as wow.
                Lights Out!

Comment

I've spent 258 hours in PS2 since release according to steam, so I dunno about less time consuming.

Anyway, I feel like there definately is room for some lone wolf play in PS2. I like just grabbing my LA and doing my own thing in a big fight. Yesterday for instance I spent an hour or so just running around the roof of allatum, taking out people who tried to be sneaking and snipe people on the pads from up top.

Comment

Agreed, going lone wolf from time to time can be fun as well. With the recent 3x event, I upgraded all my vehicle, but since only have a few minutes here or there, was still able to run around and give them a shot. Still fun, but would not make that all I do in it.

Comment

you'll find the communication and teamwork in our squads using in-game voip. Also, join in TS just jn case you cant find the squad in the listings if there are people on, Than in TS you can ask for an invite
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X