Vanu outfit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanu outfit

Hi guys , We've got a small group mostly 13th and a few TGirr's who get together and Play Vanu on the soltech server. We are looking for a few more people to join us and would like to create a small outfit.

Guys who are playing Vanu
    EH60a
    Acreo Aeneas
    ScratchNSniff
    DieHard73
    Buletproof_bob
    undeadforce
    and my self

Post a reply or send me or one of the other guys a PM if you are interested.

If you are new to game don't worry we can get together and do a 15-20 minute walk through on how the game works . It makes the transition much easier.
    sigpic

Re: Vanu outfit

I've got a vanu over on Soltech, its name is Zephyrdark if i remember correctly. I'll hop on with you guys when I'm not playing on my main NC on Mattherson.
    Blackpython / ZephyrDark
    Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Cool Zephyr I should have mentioned we are on soltech as well
      sigpic

Comment

Lunn??? on Vanu?? in Soltec????........NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

We all should have put our heads together on this one, I joined NC at Matterson because I saw a post on TG's highlight front page making it "official" so I did without hesitation. Now I have a level 9 guy with 100+ certs. If I would have known before.

Its kinda crappy seeing my TG buddies in PS2 spread around servers and empires, specially in such an expansive game as this where we all could play at once ON THE SAME SIDE and take advantage of what TG is, and can do.

Would either side reconsider a convergence to a specific Server/Empire?

Comment

Originally posted by Epsilon_Ultimate View Post
            We all should have put our heads together on this one, I joined NC at Matterson because I saw a post on TG's highlight front page making it "official" so I did without hesitation. Now I have a level 9 guy with 100+ certs. If I would have known before.

Its kinda crappy seeing my TG buddies in PS2 spread around servers and empires, specially in such an expansive game as this where we all could play at once ON THE SAME SIDE and take advantage of what TG is, and can do.

I honestly dont think its a major issue. This isnt a split down the middle in our outfit, just a handful of guys looking to do something different. I have VS and TR characters in a Euro server and play them fairly often, and even when on my NC character im not ALWAYS in the platoon, though most of the time I am. Despite not spending 100% of my PS2 time in the TG platoon, I still am one of the more active members and platoon leaders. Sometimes I am in a crappy mood and know that if I try to lead the TG platoon it wont end well, so I just go off and work a sunderer/reaver. I know I am not the only one, and as long as the outfit comes first, I dont think its a game breaker.
            May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

I kinda of agree with epsilon, BUT, there is nothing against it, people can do whatever they want here :p we have no say in what server they want to play on or side
              and TBH, its a small number of people changing sides compared to the number of people in the NC outfit
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

NC on Mattherson is where the main TG force is, over 150+ members in the outfit.

Comment

Yeah, no one is really changing sides. I've got low level VS and TR chars in addition to my NC Mattherson main. It's just nice to to change up the warpgate scenery a bit, as well as play around with weapons that go pew pew and bang bang instead of wub wub.

Comment

Guys just for the sake of clarity, there will be NO change over. The OFFICIAL TG faction and server is NC and Mattherson. This decision took quite a bit of time to come to, and involved the community. We do realise that not everyone wants to be NC but sadly you can never please everyone. This decision is not about to be changed.

Comment

My apologies everyone, I didn't know. Thank You.

Comment

My apologies everyone, I didn't know. Thank You.
                        No harm done, it is just best to keep it clear to avoid confusion!

Comment

I am glad that I didn't make a Vanu guy and spend money on him yet, though. Is it correct that you can't play more than one faction on a single server?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
                            I am glad that I didn't make a Vanu guy and spend money on him yet, though. Is it correct that you can't play more than one faction on a single server?
                            I think they just added the ability to make more than one character on the same server. Still unclear if it has to be same faction, though.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                              I think they just added the ability to make more than one character on the same server. Still unclear if it has to be same faction, though.
                              Negative, both my TR and VS characters are on Miller.
                              May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X