Clear All

• Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
    I hope everyone has a great time of fellowship with friends and family
    Drive safe :)
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Re: Merry Christmas!!

Christmas morning!

Wife set the alarm so we could get in our Christmas Day Elf Shuffle -- a 6K run.

Then PRESENTS!

More news after I find out what I got (she just gave me my first present -- traction spike thing to put on my running shoes when the trails are iced over -- trying them out this morning).

HO HO HO
    sigpic

Comment

Good for you emale! i have no strength this morning...i was at my relatives house near NYC and we got back to the hotel at 1am :p and more relatives today!
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Aaaannd I still have the flu. =p Meh.

But I did get a new G510 keyboard, a G930 headset, and several theology books to add to my collection. :)

Merry Christmas all!
        May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

Originally posted by SoloDaNINJA View Post
          a G930 headset,
          We're twins! I got the same one. Now people don't have to keep saying, "What?" from my old cell phone style bluetooth headset I was using for VOIP. Have you been able to get the 7.1 to work right for PS2? If I switch it to it, I think it might sound like it's surround sound in game, but then VOIP has a weird echo sound, so I end up switching back to stereo. Which are you using?

That, plus Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis full disc sets, a 3D blu ray player (since I bought myself a 3D 42" tv on an Amazon cyber Monday deal). And Avengers 3D, John Carter 3D, and Prometheus 3D. :)

Feel better, Solo!

Comment

I used to have a G930, lasted me a long time (for gaming headset lifetimes that is). Eventually had the charging port die on my and could no longer charge the dang thing. I've since gone through innumerous amounts of gaming headsets and have been dissatisfied since. I came to the sad realization that all gaming headsets are just money sinks and are made to break and be replaced. Since then got my hands on a great pair of Audiotechnica's and got myself a Mod-Mic.
            Blackpython / ZephyrDark
            Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

SuperDude, havent experienced any issues so far with the headset, but I havent had time to fully test it out. Concerned about the G510 keyboard, its great for typing but when in game it seems like it requires to much continued pressure for the key to register. Its not horrible, but I feel like I should be able to lightly press the key down and it recognize it. Its not a matter of the pressure required to push it all the way down, once its all the way down I feel like I have to add more pressure, which I dont like. For instance, and I can be driving along in my sunday, and if I just take a little pressure off the W it will stop, even if I have the key pressed down all the way. Aggravating.

Zephyr, yea I know what you mean, I used my G35 for two whole years til it finally fell apart. I have some Turtle Beaches for XBOX as backup, but they just dont have as nice a feel IMO.
              May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

I have a 7.1 surround sound headset and i know exactly what your talking about super. It makes peoples voices very mushy (if that describes it right?) until i cant really tell what people are saying. Obviously it also makes music sound like crap so i just leave it on stereo. I'ved had my headset for over 3 years now i think, its a brand ive only heard of once and it was wih this headset, CyberSnipa is the name.

for Christmas i got a few things...
                a star wars lego set! :D yes im 18 but i had to get one...my love for star wars and legos is too great
                some shirts :)
                M83 double album
                Minecraft (had another account i used from an old TG friend since alpha version 1.0) but finally got my own account now
                some chocolate
                and a skii trip to Vermont with the family :D (Stratton Mt.)
                and a Christmas tree ornament

hope you feel better solo!
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Yeah, I find myself keeping it in stereo mode and I'm happy. Solo, on the back left earpiece of the headset, there a switch that has two positions. Up is stereo mode, down is 7.1 Dolby mode.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
                    Yeah, I find myself keeping it in stereo mode and I'm happy. Solo, on the back left earpiece of the headset, there a switch that has two positions. Up is stereo mode, down is 7.1 Dolby mode.
                    thats awesome
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...