• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] The Invisible Sunderer

Must be seen to be believed . . .

sigpic

Re: The Invisible Sunderer

The most recent patch seems to have added a good bit of weirdness to the game. The invisible sunderer problem has been around quite a while, but I've never seen it happen when it was occupied.

Hopefully SOE is aware of the problems and will be fixing them with their January patch.

sigpic

Comment

You must have bought the phase-shifting cert! You couldn't see the other players, either, right?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it said int he patchnotes that the invisible vehicle weirdness was fixed. Guess not.

Comment

I've never seen an invisible sunderer... ;D
          May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

This has happened to me infrequently but has existed at least since early-beta.

My first occurrence was in early beta, driving a sundie full of TG across Indar. While driving through a canyon, my passengers began to ask where we were going and seemed to be getting impatient. Then they all exited the sunderer but did not appear beside my sunderer. We eventually determined that the Sunderer had somehow merged with a separate timeline and while I was driving a Sunderer visible only to me, my squad was standing around a parked sunderer that they could all see but I could not. The 'two' sunderers were still linked, as we discovered when one of my squad members helpfully fired a rocket into the stationary Sundie and the damage showed up on mine, a half kilometer away. My character was visible to all once I exited the sunderer, and physically existed at the location of 'my' sunderer. I experimented with this by driving nonchalantly into the center of a massive TR armoured column, then exiting the sunderer to my death.

My second and so far final occurrence was before BigGaayAl went on vacation, he asked for a Lib pilot so I redeployed and went to the warpgate roof. There I heard the disembodied voice of Al telling me to hop in, becoming more and more baffled as I asked him where he was parked. Apparently he was sitting right beside me!
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X