Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Op# 1 - Harrassment Feb 7th 10PM CST (-6 GMT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Op# 1 - Harrassment Feb 7th 10PM CST (-6 GMT)

Description:
    During this Operation, we are going to harass an enemy and deny them a continent cap. To do this, we are going to use Squad Beacons to rapidly deploy behind enemy lines. Unless piloting, Infiltrators and Jump Infantry are recommended. Pilots can be whatever, Medic and Engy are recommend. We will not try to hold territory. We are trying to make enough noise, to force them to divert resources to deal with our presence, a cap and fade approach. This action should help NC defense either hold or push out.

Where:
    We will meet at Aremesh Warpgate near the Op start time. At 10pm, the Platoon Leader will look at the three continent maps to see which faction is the closest to capping a continent, the closest one earns our attention.

General Information:
    Chosen Squad Leaders must have Squad Beacon, they will deploy them together in a discreet location, not near any possible targets. This will allow us to regroup and quickly change targets.

To all participating members, when you die, spawn on beacon and wait for the rest of your squad. Try to keep tight discipline on this. Once everyone is dead, or a redeploy is called, the Platoon Leader will mark the next target, which will most likely be a different target. His focus is on keeping the enemy from capping the continent.

Tactics and SOP for the Op, will be in another thread, please check them out.
    sigpic

Re: Op# 1 - Harrassment Feb 7th 10PM CST (-6 GMT)

Looking forward to this, very interesting concept.

Comment

I hope I don't have to work the morning after, so I can enjoy this op.

sigpic

Comment

I'd like to change the time of this to 8pm the 7th. Could an forum admin change the title to reflect this please?
        sigpic

Comment

You can now Pod Drop with a MAX suit now. It could work well in this event.
          Viking

Comment

I'm sorry to say, due to a death in the family, I will be unable to run this event. If someone could pick up the reins for this, I spelled out basically what the Op would entail. Again, I'm sorry for having to back out on this.
            sigpic

Comment

Completely understandable, Xen.

You have my deepest condolences.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mindkill.
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...