Stats Reset/Lost ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Reset/Lost ???

Just went ingame to check on an aspect of my new Gauss Compact S with rocket launcher and noticed that all my stats were gone.

Curious bug, I assume, soon to be fixed, although I would love to wipe by crappy stats.

BTW, just acquired the Gauss Compact with RL after I saw someone else geared up with it yesterday (I had no idea such a beast existed).

It only has two nade rounds, but as I am almost always next to my AMS-Sunderer I can reload almost instantly.

After getting it yesterday I found myself in a firefight with an enemy about 50 feet away. Point, click, problem solved.

Given my crappy aim (a problem I have never been able to solve) and slow reflexes, this nade launcher definitely makes me more lethal.

Can't wait for tonight!
    sigpic

Re: Stats Reset/Lost ???

bUG.

Crappy stats are back.

:-(
    sigpic

Comment

One thing I think is lame about FPS game stats is that they don't seem to indicate, at least very well, how somebody plays as a team player. Maybe you are a good team player. :-)

Comment

I have never put much importance on stats. They largely privilege twitch-speed and ignore all the things that are important to me.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
          BTW, just acquired the Gauss Compact with RL after I saw someone else geared up with it yesterday (I had no idea such a beast existed).

It only has two nade rounds, but as I am almost always next to my AMS-Sunderer I can reload almost instantly.
          I fell in love with the noobtube the moment i got it. If you are an engineer drop an ammo pack and spam away. It's a bit glitchy though, make sure you interrupt the reload animation after each shot by switching to another weapon. Currently that is the only way to keep reloading your nades from an ammo pack. If you find the right spot and a zerg that's oblivious enough, you can rack up a crazy amount of kills.

Getting too many kills could get you banned by some automated anti-cheat process though, that's what happened with the maker of this video too.
          His ban was eventually lifted i think, but still be careful :)
          sigpic

Comment

Ah, that explains why I was in heaven when first using it with an ammo pack out -- unlimited reloads, and then could not get that to happen again.

I'll practice the reload tonight.

I imagine that this nice bug will be corrected eventually . . .
            sigpic

Comment

He must have increased the replay speed of that video (above) -- no way to reload and switch weapon functions that quickly.
              sigpic

Comment

Its an intentional feature to reload the UGL off of ammo packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                  Its an intentional feature to reload the UGL off of ammo packs.
                  Yet the reload off ammo packs for the UGL does not work without doing a weapons switch during reload animation. So the bug is not the ability to reload but the need to swap weapons to reload.

Good. Now I feel at one with our TG Primer!
                  sigpic

Comment

I actually have a loadout for LA and Eng called NoobTube. They are kings of Bio Lab combat (provided you can get your allies to step away from the doors). I also like the fact that the launcher is not always deadly and not very effective against a full health target that can see you on level ground - it's for ambushing, not alpha striking.
                    In game handle: Steel Scion
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                      He must have increased the replay speed of that video (above) -- no way to reload and switch weapon functions that quickly.
                      Yes, as the video title says it's at 4x speed.
                      One of the devs (Luperza maybe) confirmed that ammo packs should reload grenade launchers too.

And don't forget the other cool toys you can hang under that gun, like the shotgun or the smoke grenades.
                      I can't wait to unlock flashbangs for my LA and combine that with smoke for some proper chaos. Perfect environment for a C4 strike from above.
                      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X