No announcement yet.

RUSTLING WINDS BRING NEWS! FRIDAY 25th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] RUSTLING WINDS BRING NEWS! FRIDAY 25th!

http://nccoalition.enjin.com/forum/m...-to-take-indar

Alright fellas, I think it's time that the NC made Indar a sea of blue!

The NCC has been THE driving force behind the NC's domination of Esamir and Amerish. Our quick deploys, overwhelming support and superior tactics have beat our enemies time and time again. We have let the Vanu keep Indar... until now.

Was thinking Jan 25th : 8 PM EST, same day as that Empire Showdown stuff. Leaders meet at 7pm EST with all forces ready by 7:45 EST to assess the map and further discuss strategies. If your outfit can make it please post your confirmation below

Let's not forget that Indar will be a tough nut to crack. The Vanu have the superior position at their warpgate due to its elevation : their AA MAXs can reach our libs at ceiling height of ~900 meters. Especially with the buff to AA this is going to make controlling the skies all that much harder. But if we can field enough units, we can whittle their resources down just as we do to them on the other continents.

Let's discuss our strategies for Indar. Remove Vanu lock first? Or push TR? I have my own ideas but I'd love to have a discussion.

Clan Magnus Legio [CML]
    Outfit Lead
    Just saw this and thought it'd be interesting for those who want action on Friday. I know I'll be joining this! 7:45PM folks. At worst we can tag along at best we can actually bring a TG squad up! Would be swank and a great way to end our stint with the Worst Warp Gate On Indar.

Re: RUSTLING WINDS BRING NEWS! FRIDAY 25th!

Would love to be a part of this! Count me in! Perhaps we should let them know?
    May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

I've fought on Indar that this could backfire on us and turn into a meat grinder, but hey, I'm in on this too. We'll have to see what we can do to the boys in the desert blowing up the sunshine.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I'd love for the NC to own Indar.

I'll do my best to be there.

sigpic

Comment

Will try to be there with healing beam at the ready.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Ill be there.

Comment

Ain't got anytning else to do. Let's make it hot, or at least warm and cozy.

Comment

Crushingly cold out, time to get warm with PS2. I'll be around for this one.

Comment

We need to be there not at 7:45, but 7:00 for preparations.

Comment

Only leadership should. Particularly I'd suggest we get a quick list of willing SLs and a general TG CO/XO. Depending on our force size and what we want to do we have many options but we shouldn't let that confuse us and try to do everything and do nothing well.

TG has a great name in the NCC. Lets prove it with a good organized showing!

Any suggestions for what we can do would be great. I'd even be happy 'taking orders' aka doing important jobs the other larger outfits can't do because of their size.

Comment

Thought they meant weekend as in Saturday.. in which case, can't make it.. simulator sortie tonight til 10PM - BAH
                        Last edited by Serjikal; 01-25-2013, 02:30 PM.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Can SL, PL, CO/XO, whatever you need me to do. I have a very good relationship with the CML guy heading it up, he is the one who invited me to have the TG platoon I was leading to join them, which is what got us started with them, so I can be present in their TS at 7 to represent us and listen in on the preparations, if you want me to. Or I can be a regular old grunt. Whatever you need me to do, I am up for it.

Comment

If leadership for tonight isnt figured out on the forums, maybe we should get everybody we can in TS at 6:45 (EST) to elect leadership?

EDIT: IMO, since YT is the one who brought this to our attention and took the initiative to post on their forums, I vote he gets first pick of whatever position he wants. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X