No announcement yet.

Reporting in!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting in!

Hello everyone, faces old and new!

I dropped a note in the main general discussion forum, but it's had little response.

I used to game here years ago - I was last here about 5 years ago, I think... I had the tag 7ShadesOSin back then, and I used to play lots of BF:PoE and BF:PR, with 1st MIPS - Jeepo, Grunt, E-Male, BigGayAl, etc, a few of whom I see here. I dropped out at that time when everyone shifted to ArmA and I didn't have the hardware to keep up. Well, I do now, so I'm back with a vengeance!

I've been playing PS2 since yesterday (when I built the machine - I'd forgotten how easy it is to stay up until 4am when you get into a good battle) and I think it'll get most of my attention, though I'm just in the process of downloading ArmA II with Op. Arrowhead, so it might take up some of my time, but PS2 seems to have a nice ebb-and-flow of battle, raging constantly.

I was just wondering how you guys are forming up games - whether you have regular nights. What factions you play and on which servers, etc. so that I can jump in with you sometime and get some tactics into the mix. I can see this game being a blinder played "properly"! Next step is to become a TG supporting member again.

Anyway, good to see you all again.

See you on the battlefield!
    Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim - Ovid

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed