I'll be back in ps2 once i get my new mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be back in ps2 once i get my new mouse

sorry if i haven't played at all, but been having problems with the mouse i was using. using a optical stock mouse atm since my rat 5 broke and now i ordered a logitech g500 laser mouse. so prolly in a week or so ill be flying them skies providing air cover, but for now i'll be playing other games. the optical mouse i'm using has no sensitivity to play fps games, feels like i have an chain with a weight at the end when i move around. i even have the sensitivity on max i doesn't improve it. so hopefully my mouse will be in on monday.

i also ordered a new mousepad but once i get the mouse i should be set.

Re: I'll be back in ps2 once i get my new mouse

I picked up a RocketFish mouse pad about a year ago... skeptical that it would make any diffference.

I was floored with the diffrence, it was like night and day. I compared it to the difference between those 8w TV speakers and a real 5.1 surround system. You just don't know what you're missing until you've had a taste.

Cheers!
    |TG-88th| DaddyOfThree

Comment

I've been rocking a WowPad. Super thin which is nice but has a tendency to slip around a bit as the grippy coating on the bottom quickly loses its stick. Love the G500.

Comment

I've also got a Rocketfish mouse pad, the one with the Control and Speed sides. Very nice pad that holds up well to the abuses an FPS player can dish out.

I used to have a WowPad, and they are pretty nice. But, like Drona said, they become pretty cumbersome once the gripage goes away.

I've never used the G500 mouse. I'm still rockin' my Logitech G9x with the adjustable weight system and the interchangeable grips.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X